Sassy & annoying

"Lily Dickinson next please"

It was my turn...it was the time...my genitalia was going to be seen by someone other than my nanny and that Indian man on Facebook who sent me a message requesting to see 'my bob and vagena picks'...my first love and sexual experience, I will always cherish him in my heart but it could never work...I'm a proud Muslim now. 

My grandma was cheering me on like I was taking part in the Olympic games or something, it was embarrassing, I don't want to follow her legacy, her sinning lifestyle. My heart started beating so fast. I was wearing a Burka to make it clear that I was a woman of God who simply needed to know that my body was at its best to serve God. 

The door opened and a beautiful woman led me inside, I suppose she is the doctor's assistant since I know the gynaecologist is a male specimen.Before entering the room my grandma took a picture of me and the assistant, who didn't even smile at the camera and pushed me into the room right after the shot. She was quite rude, quickly told me to 'take that shit off' and to 'get my shit together'. I bet she thinks she's so pretty haha, stupid bitch. I quickly stripped in front of her, filled with anger, let me show you who the hot one is here! I'm so ugly guys, but I did inherit my grandma's assets if ya know what I mean. My beautiful features showed and it was clear from the assistant's face that she was shooketh. She started to slowly dance from side to side, I understood what she was intending to do, she wanted to start...a...dance battle! Like two peacocks, we started slowly dancing to the song 'Hands to myself' by my talentless idol, Whisperlena Floppez.