What?

Since Caleb left three weeks ago I'm a completly wreck. I cry and lay in my bed the whole day. I know that Caleb's mom needs him right now but I don't know how long I survive the next ten months without Caleb. We were never apart for such a long time. I haven't left the bed since three weeks either. I only go up from bed to shower or to go to the toilet. My mom knows that Caleb left and thinks it's the best thing to give me time. But the girls think that I need company so they visit me everyday. I run out from my bedroom and into the bathroom to puke. I throw up nearly everyday now and I think it's because of the stress and everything. When I walk back into my bedroom I see Aria sitting on my bed.
"Where were you? Did you throw up? I heard you."
"Yeah I'm not feeling very fell since the last week."
"Are you ill? Should I call Emily and Spencer and ask them if they can come here?" I nod and Aria stands up and goes to call them. Then she walks back into my room and we talk till they are here. We hear the doorbell ring and Aria goes to open the door and walks back with Emily and Spencer.
"Hanna. What's wrong?"
"I heard her throw up when I came here and I'm worried and she told me that she isn't feeling well since last week." Emily walks towarwards me and hugs me and Aria and Spencer sit beside my bed.
"Can I ask you a personal question?"
"Sure. What's the question Spencer."
"Before Caleb left did you you know?"
"You think that I am pregnant?"
"Yeah you got alot of the symptoms."
"No I can't be pregnant. Caleb isn't even here for the next ten months "
"Ok Hanna calm down. Have you missed your period?"
"Yeah I'm a week over. But I was so stresssed and didn't think about it that much."
"Ok me and Spencer will buy a pregnancy test while Emily stays with you." I nod and cry. I can't be pregnant when Caleb isn't here. I need him if I am really pregnant.