Chapter 2: Car Journey

No one POV:

As both Taehyung and Neveah traveled through the streets of Seoul, an awkward and uncomfortable atmosphere can be felt between them. Taehyung wanted to talk to her but she was too busy typing away at her phone to notice Taehyung's efforts to start a new small conversation, however Neveah could feel his eyes looking at her.

Taehyung's POV: 

As much as I wanted to be the weird me right now I couldn't bring myself to do it all because first off I have this "fiancee" of mine next to me that I've just met moments ago and secondly I might get scolded by Sujin-hyung later once we get back to the dorm, therefore there is no win win situation right now*sigh* 

To be perfectly fair I don't know how you can ignore a cute, handsome, adorable idol like me but noooo she could only tap away at her phone, who knows she maybe dissing me right now or telling the whole world that she's just met the most handsome BTS member *sorry Jin hyung* 

However her side profile is so mesmerizing, she's like a beautiful angle that was sent down to earth by the goddess of beauty. Her hair that was tucked behind her ear flowed gracefully fell down past her shoulders, her beautifully sculptured nose, her rosy checks that I want to pinch lightly, her delicious looking lips that I want to kiss *YAH TAEHYUNG YOU'RE GETTING CARRIED AWAY!!... I DON'T CARE SHE TO BEAUTIFUL*  lastly her twinkling eyes that held a confused and shocked look at me.

"Ah shit.. I was observing her for too long" I mumbled to myself

"Excuse me, are you alright? You seem like you're out of it" she questioned me back as she lightly chuckled at me

Daaaannnggg guuurrrrllll why you do this to me, I can't fall for you yet

"Uh.. erm.. yeah I'm good, I'm just thinking about something" I replied to her hesitantly as I thought of what to say

"hehehe.. you're so weird, just like what I see in shows and Bangtan bombs" she lowly whispered but I heard ya girl 

End of POV

Neveah's POV

Oh my goodness, I'm sitting in the same van as my Taehyungie~ omo what do I do? should I start a conversation with him again? nahhhh he might be pissed off at this whole situation about this "marriage" situation still. Taehyung-shi mianhae jungmal, I know exactly what you're feeling however I'm just a fan too. This just seems like every ARMY's dream.. To marry a BTS member.. 

I took out my phone and started to text Minhee, Acer, Momo and Sapphire in our KakaoTalk  group chat to easy my nervousness 

16:30pm

Neveah:

 helpppp meee~~ TT_TT

16:32pm

Acer: 

why? what's up with you?

16:35pm

Minhee: 

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO YOU?

16:37pm

Momo:

 rlly? why use caps Minhee?

16:39

Sapphire: 

What has your darling V, done to you? *wink wink*

16:41