you love my face???

- one year later-

"Babe where are you I miss you" I whine into the hone marcus has been on tour and he is due to be home "I will be home in 1... 2... 3..." I heard the footsteps coming throught the front door I got off the couch I was sitting on and saw it was marcus.

I chucked my phone on the couch and ran to him giving him a tight hug "oh baby I missed you so much" he said into my hair he put his hand onto my arse telling me to jump so I did and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms were wrapped around his neck.

He connected our lips while walking to the bedroom he gently placed me on the bed while he hovered over me, "Savannah have I ever told you that I love your face" he said sitting up "what why my face" "because I get lost in your eyes, your smle makes my day, and those lips are so god dam addictive and kissable" he said before kissing my lips then biting my bottom lip for entrance which I gladly accepted.

He lays me down on the bed and slowly but surely startes to make his hands from my face back down to my arse he breaks away "babe I missed you soo much" " wanna have some fun then" I say with a smirk on my face before flipping us over so I am on top, I start to unbutton my shirt "babe thats my job" Marcus says sitting up leaving me on his lap and he startes to take off my shirt.

He chucked it some were in the room he then unbuttoned his shirt while he was doing so I slipped out of my shorts he had flung his shirt onto the floor and was looking me over which made me feel abit insecure about my self I started to get flashbacks about my bad times in the orphanage.

where I would get beaten up by the others or when I got bullied so bad I would take relief in causing intended harm on my self which in other words mean slef harming I was in a depressed state but im out of it I have been clean for so long ad happy that I haven't had the need to cause myself harm.

"Babe I am soo sorry" he said after looking me up and down, I started to cry realizing what hewas talking about "hey hey dont cry" he said hugging me and rocking me back and forth calming me down but also making me tird way to kill the fucking mood.

I just laied down on the bed cuddling into marcu's side "I love you savvy" my eyes wer already shut so I pretended to be asleep "I am sorry that I caused you so much pain and I am sorry for kayla lying it wasn't my daughter she wasnt my love your my love and I want to have a mini you running around the place I would love that so much babe" he said kissing my forehead "goodnight babe".

-Christmas eve-

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT I AM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD AND YOU DO THAT!!" "sweetie I am sorry please forgive me I was drunk please" "NO YOU GOT DRUNK AND WENT BACK TO KAYLA AND FUCKED HER" I shouted into the phone at marcus ten minutes earlier I got a message from kayla

Kayla the bitch: savannah you should know this marcus came to my place last night and we had sex :) it was awesome
Savannah: don't text me

I hung up on marcus and packed up my stuff and I put my house key on the kitchen bench with a note

Enjoy this house by yourself I am moving we are done >:(

I went to my car and drove to zoella and alfies place hoping they will have me back. I was stupid to believe he wouldn't be in love with her I was stupid to believe he loved me.