Baby names

Margaret's eyes widened at the news. 'A girl?! It's a girl! I have a new baby girl!!' she thought. Then she slowly tried to sit up in hopes to get a look at her new infant. However, despite her efforts, she quickly collapsed back on the bed, feeling more exhausted that she has ever felt before. Her body felt like it just ran a marathon and that it no longer had the energy to move a single muscle. Suddenly she felt a hand on her forehead. She opened her eyes, and they were quickly met with golden, snake-like eyes.

Belloc smiled at his lover and said, "You did well Margaret. You did beautifully."

She breathed heavily a couple of times before answering. "Thanks." Then she asked tiredly, "Is...the baby...alright?" He smiled then nodded. "She's just fine. In fact, Patel is cleaning her and placing her in a blanket as we speak." She nodded. "That's good." She closed her eyes for a moment; looking as if she was trying to sleep. A second later she opened them when she heard the familiar voice of Pytel.

"Would you two like to see your new baby girl?" she asked.

Margaret's head immediately snapped up as she tried to, almost frantically, to get to a sitting position in order to finally see her baby. However, Belloc quickly stopped her from doing such an action. "Do not stress yourself anymore Margaret. You have already endured so much already. I will bring her to you," he explained before removing his hand from hers and making his way to Pytel to retrieve the baby. Margaret laid back down and waited patiently, yet anxiously for Belloc to arrive with the baby. After a couple of moments, she saw Belloc walking slowly towards her while carrying their newborn in his arms.

He was gazing down at the little infant, not taking his eyes off her for a second. The look he was giving the girl was a look of pure love, tenderness, and care. He showed no sign of hostility or animosity, instead, he showed affection and care. This look warmed Margaret's heart. Even the way he held her closely was fairly obvious. One could see that he displayed protection around the child, not letting anyone get near unless they posed no threat. Even then, one would have to get past his dead body in order to reach the child.

He finally reached Margaret and bent down to deliver the baby to her mother. Margaret gladly accepted the baby and admired down at her with nothing but love and curiosity. To her, the baby looked absolutely beautiful. She had a fluff of red hair that crowned her tiny head (obviously from her mother of course),  round, well-formed face that seemed to be carved by angels, and little hands with tiny fingers and fingernails. But another astounding feature of the baby was that she had red-orange scales. These scales covered her entire body from head to toe, which seemed to almost blend in with her red hair. This was obviously a trait from her father. But other than this, she looked completely normal.

This was a total shocker to Colonel Barnes. After the baby was born, he moved off to the side of the room in order to stay away from the newborn. Although, he was still at a close distance in order to at least have a decent view of the offspring. Then when he saw the baby was almost normal, he was completely dumbfounded.

How the hell could the offspring of the most heinous monster king look so...normal? He expected to see some claws and horns and a slashing tail, but no, there was none. It looked completely normal...well... other than the scales. It was completely outrageous!! This was not the offspring that the King of the Kaiju could produce. There is just no way!

While Barnes found a mental breakthrough, Margaret smiled down at her baby girl. She loved her. She absolutely loved her. She loved everything about her; her hair, her face, her scales. Everything!! She was just absolutely perfect. The most beautiful baby she ever laid eyes on. Of course, she was being biased, but she didn't care. The girl was everything she could ever wish for.