Chapter 11:Together Again

I'd like to thank you guys again because the reads have been rolling in.

(Shawn)

Okay right now I'm internally fangirling because I'm kissing Alex. I've been waiting for him to kiss me since he got here. He's really good at it too. Alex started moving his hands down my sides and I realize that I never put my shirt back on.

I pulled away and he looked upset and I just had to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you looked so upset when I pulled away." I started laughing again.

"That's because you taste so good." He practically growled at me.

"My place or your's?"

He then pulled me closer. "Mine."

Does he mean me or we're going to his place? I guess both.

(Carl)

Well I just got to Ron's house and I'm scared to go in. Before I get a chance to knock on the door Ron opens it. 

"What do you want?" He asked his voice full of venom.

"I wanted to explain to you what happened that night. Before you close the door in my face, I want to say I'm sorry." Then his expression softened.

"I guess you can come in."

It wasn't a good idea but I ran up to him and hugged him and to my surprise wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you." I whispered in his ear.

"I missed you too." That was when he kissed me on the neck earning a moan.

"Before we end up on the couch and your mom walks in, let's go to your room." He smirked before picking me up with his hands on my ass.

When we got up to his room he threw me on the bed and straddled me. I could tell he was going to be top, which I don't care because I'd been a bottom more since I got with Alex because he was 9 inches. Ron's dick is about the same size as Alex's which me likey. 

We both had our shirts off and his fingers were moving quickly to get my pants unbuttoned. Before he got mine off I pulled his down around his ankles along with his boxers. I laughed internally because his dick hit me in the face. Giving him no warning I shove his tip in my mouth swirling my tongue around the tip earning a moan. 

(Ron)

I moaned as Carl sucked my dick. He had never done this before he must had been waiting to do this to me for a while. Then I pulled him off and laid him on his back. I reached in the drawer next to my bed and grabbed the lube.

As I rubbed some on my long length I said, "We've never used lube before and I wanted to let you know its cold."

"I don't care just fuck me." 

"Don't worry I will." I growled in his ear and then slammed into him.

"Ahhh...Fuck. Keep going...ahh." 

I thrust into him slow and then plowed into him again. He moaned louder as I went in and out faster and harder.

"Ahh daddy!"

"You fucking like that don't you, slut."

"F-fuck...y-yes...h-harder." I thrust into him as hard as I could and he moaned loudly.I kept fucking him until I felt him shoot his load on both our bodies and I came inside him.

I laid down next to him after we finished. "I think we should go get cleaned up." I said breathlessly.

Carl and I walked to the shower together after we grabbed a change of clothes and I heard my mom downstairs. She definitely heard us. We did have some more fun in the shower though. ;)