Harry's Secret Revealed

Hey everyone this is my fist fan fic so be gentle. Leave comments to help me get better and i will try to perfect the characters. I know a lot about how they act althogh somethings that happen may seem out of character, just comment if you think this happens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was midnight at 4 Privet Drive and Harry's Birthday had just come up. July 31. Three owls flew in his window, in the room upstairs, carrying notes from his friends and his favorite professors. These included Lupin, Dumbledor, and McGonnagal. He also got a letter from his godfather Sirius. He read them all one at a time, the first was from Hermioni.

"Dear Harry,

Happy Birthday! I sent you a package with this message. I also wanted to tell you that we all hope to see you here soon!

Love,

Hermioni"

Harry was confused, 'We hope to see you soon'? For now he would have to put it off and figure it out later. He opened the package,of course it was a book. Harry chuckled to himself and decided to read it later.

The next letter was from Ron.

"Dear Harry,

Happy Birthday!..." Harry groaned, was this going to be everyone's introduction?

"... I hope its great even though you have to spend it with those bloody Dursleys. I have sent you a package with this message, and I hope to see you here soon! Anyway, I know how mush you love Qudditch. I thought i would let you know when you get here we can practice! Isn't that great? Anyway, I don't want to keep you up to late so I'll let you read your other letters and open your packages!

Your Friend,

Ron"

          There it was again ' Hope to see you here soon', were Hermioni and Ron at the same place? Harry was so confused. Hopefully his next letter would let him know, but first he wanted to open Ron's package.

Inside he found three golden gallions, a Quidditch book, and another letter. " If your wondering what the three gallions is for its cause i was kind of hoping you would buy me a beeter broom. So i payed you back ahead of time. Thank pal!" Harry chuckled. He decided he would give Ron his money back. He would still buy Ron the broom because, of couse, Harry had plenty of money in Gringotts. Three gallions would only buy Ron a Nimbus 2000. Harry decided to surprise Ron b getting him a Nimbus 2001. He would like that, although Harry thought it was funny that he was getting Ron a present on his own birthday.

Harry almost forgot! he had more letters to open and i t was getting very late. The next letter was from Professor McGonagall.

"Good evening Mr.Potter. Its your birthday and hopefully it is going well. You will be here soon though, and your friends are here too. They all want to see you and think your birthday will be better once your here. Its not up to me to tell you though, I'm leaving that up to Professor Dumbledor. In the meantime, you should know this year will be an exciting new school year and we can't wait to see you here for another great year at Hogwarts, school of witchraft and wizardry. 

Have a Good Night Harry,

Professor McGonagall"

Harry was getting anxious, he wasn't sure what everyone kept talking about in there letters. First Harry would open his package from McGonagall. He ripped it open, trying to save time. Inside he found a remembrall. How nice of her, he thought. It might come in handy .

Next was Professor Snape, then Lupin, then Dumbledor, and finaly Sirius. This was going to be a lot of reading.