Our first day

Location:          -Bench-

"Hmmmhmm"

Humming. Wearing faded gray stripes design in a maroon shirt as its printed design, and over it is a black Jacket soft clothe. Lightly grayly and black jeans. A shaded dark blue patterns on his hair, a base color was ocean blue, matching the two light and dark color blue on his hair with dainty touch. Has gray silvery eyes.

It was the end of summer. He knew what was coming to him.

Relaxing out doors and just feeling the breeze, sitting on the bench with his foot high up and placing it on the other knee of his. He drunk the mountain dew as he stands up while walking the streets at the same time, thinking. "what to do, what to do" He signed then gave a quick look on his phone for the time. Time was 5:35 PM almost near evening.

Then he thought, "just one year...and I'm done" thought it. He was wanting to break away from school, just that all mixed up feelings, just tired of going everyday, waking up and going off.

"Can't wait" he said, but rather in likely an excitable tone.

Park (more likely a street)

The streets were a bit crowded with people, even if it was almost dark.

A simple family walking home from grocery shopping. A man walking with his dog. 3-4 little children wondering around playing. 'We should go home! Our parents might be looking for us' said the kids. Big trees with orange leaves, rustle~ rustle~ by the wind.

"Hey" She passes the little crowded people, drifting like a sport's car. But actually riding her skateboard. Then stop at his side, showing a badass pose, snarled with wit. "Can that be even enough to show off?" Said the guy who is drinking that neon drink. Feeling disgust because the girl beside her is the girl who he avoids. "It's my style, none of your business. Anyways, a friend of yours, Seiji? If I'm not mistaken, asked me to give you these" She reach out her hand to him, holding a letter.

"Seiji? A letter?" Places the neon drink at the ground then lifted his head while accepting the letter. "You can go now..." He said, opened it then slid it out reading.

-
While reading, "tch" as soon as the girl with the skateboard left.
-

A single, cherry blossom petal flew down in front of his two feet. "I'm
going to entertain your guests, I hope that's not legit" said with a sarcasm tone. "This won't do" He threw the letter out of the air.

"I won't play. It only causes distress." That's what he said, then snared insultingly. "You just made my day a lot better...Thanks." Sighed after he threw. Picked up the mountain dew bottle and headed home looking up at the shapely fluffed pulchritudinous clouds.

(Sorry for the long word :P lol okay I should shut up ._. )

The next day.

The school bell rang. "I'm going to be late!" He ran as fast as he could, scale upstairs then sprints through the class hallway. "Ugh...teachers are already inside!" Passing some of the classroom then drifted as he go with the tide of his feet turned and slide the door in a slam! "Sorry I'm late!" Catching his breath in a second.

"Mr. Kaede" Said the teacher calling him by his surname, narrowed her sight on him. Giving an addle look.

"Y-yes ma'am?" Replied as the teacher asked.

"Go and sit at your desk." The teacher responded back with a perplex voice. "Y-yes.." Kaede did as the teacher said and sated.

A few hours later. The half of the day was full of lectures and homework by their subject teachers. He looked around, students are listening and others are inattentive at class. A student playing with his paper, a student playing boringly with her pen, a student doing pen spin, a student whispering to his other classmate, chit chatting. Then he, staring outside of the window, being pleased by the scenery, Thou his eyes looks like giving up then snap a little of his consciousness trying to be awake, omitted.