Chapter 2: The Wild

Chapter 2: The Wild

Ally's POV

After I read my book, I had fallen asleep on my wolf and it was getting dark. I noticed that my wolf had left and I was alone. Crap! I'm lost now.

I always leave before night fall or else I will get lost in the dark.

After tries, after tries, and after tries, I gave up and saw a pair of glowing eyes staring back at me. Another wolf. I thought. I started backing up until my back touched the trunk of a tree.

I was scared because this wasn't my wolf, it was a different wolf. It was dirty and had bloody spots on its brown fur.

A growl ripped through the forest and saw it was my wolf. He tackled the brown wolf and both of them were growling at each other. I had to get out of here before things go too far.

I grabbed my stuff and tried to find my way home. I heard a faint whimper behind me and I slowly turned around. I realized it was my wolf. He started walking in front of me as if he knew where I lived.

Unless he actually did. What if he stalks me?

My house came into view and I patted my wolf's head and told him a 'thank you' even if he didn't speak.

I opened the door and was engulfed into a hug by my mother. I was confused. "Oh Ally, you had me so worried. You were gone for hours. Do you know what time it is?" She asked with worried eyes.

My father was standing next to the stairs not giving a care in the world.

My mother had tears in her eyes. But why? It's not like she actually cares about me. Or does she? She's always ignoring me almost everyday.

"I lost track of time, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I apologized to her. "Just go get ready for bed and next time take your phone with you." I nodded.

I went upstairs and showered. I changed into my pjs and looked at my self in the mirror. My dull blonde hair. Lifeless green eyes. And I wasn't feeling alive either. I slipped under the covers and shut my eyes.

I woke up for school and changed into a pair of light blue jeans, a green long sleeve shirt, and green converse. It was Fall, so the leaves has started to fall and the temperature started to change.

I got into my mom's car and she drove me to school. I said good-bye to my mom and went past Chloe and her group.

I didn't see where I was going so I accidentally crashed into someone.

My books scattered all over the floor. I groaned. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see where I was going." I apologized to the person. I looked up to meet a pair of hazel eyes. They were so pretty I lost my self in them.

"It's ok, it's my fault for standing there doing completely nothing." He apologized too. He got up and left. His eyes seemed familiar. Do I know him?

After the bell rang, I went to chemistry and saw the same guy sitting in the back. Which was my seat. Great where am I going to sit now? I saw an empty chair....next to him.

I made my way and sat down. "Ok class, the beaker in front of you is to be used to mix substances. Your partner and you are to help each other. Please do not make a mess." Mrs. Rink spoke.

"Sorry again for bumping into you." The guy from the hall said. "It's ok, it was my fault." I slightly smile at him. "I'm Collin." "I'm Ally." He smiled.

I took this time to look at him. Not in a stalking way. Ok maybe it sounds like that. Anyways... He had short light brown hair, almost blonde, of course his hazel eyes, and his face was attractive. He was attractive. But I'm not his type. I'm not anyone's type. According Chloe.

I quote. "You're nobody's type. Even hobos run away from you"

I rolled my eyes at the thought of Chloe.

"Guess we should start before she throws a tantrum." We went back to work and I kept thinking about those eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry if these chapters had been short :/ how did you guys like Collin? :) comment your thoughts below!

Vote comment & follow! I follow back.

- Jordan ♡