New boy

Aphmau's POV

I was walking around Phoenix Drop when I saw Brian, Dale, and Garroth standing at the gate talking to a stranger. I walked over to greet the stranger who was at our gates. He had dirty blond hair,(A/N by the way dirty blond is a hair color)light blue eyes, and a big emerald sword. I started blushing when he looked at me kind of like he liked me. "What is your name?" I asked him curiously. "I am Laurance, and who might you be beautiful." Oh my gosh he called me beautiful. I started blushing even more than already was, but I answered. "My name is Aphmau. I am lord of Phoenix Drop" "Lord?" He asked questioning. I ignored him and i started talking to Brian, Dale, and Garroth. I told them to go. Both Dale and Brian seemed okay with me saying that, but I could tell Garroth was annoyed. I decided to make a joke and I said "What's wrong Garroth? Are you jealous about Laurance liking me?" "WHAT! NO! Look I just don't think we should trust him. He just seems a bit, strange to me." He said scared of what I would think about. I agreed with him but not about the strange thing and he left with out another word. "You are welcome to stay at my place if you want." I said that kind of scared and also blushing alot. "I think I will take you up on that offer, Lord Aphmau." Laurance said tring to sound flirty. I started to blush alot more. "Please, just call me Aph." I said trying not to sound rude. "Ok, Aph show me the way to your house I guess." Laurance said. "Ok, follow me." I said blushing a little less than I already was. Laurance and I walked to my house without a word to each other. Honestly, I was really scared that he thought I was weird and that he wanted to leave the village. I showed him around the house, and then I showed him around the villadge he seemed to like it. 

                                                                               *1 month passes*

Laurance's POV

I really like Aph. Like, I like like Aph. I have an idea. I will ask her to meet me on the top of the guard tower right at sunset. Then I will ask the question I have been waiting to ask her since I first laid my eyes on her. 

Aphmau's POV

I heard knocking on my door when I was cooking my dinner. I turned off the stove and went to see who it was. There was nobody there but there was a piece of paper. I opened the piece of paper and there was a note inside. The note said................

(A/N) Thank you wattpad people who have red this first part of Laurma. If you don't like Laurmau and like another ship, please do not leave hate comments please, because everyone think a diffrent way than one another. We are not all the same. That is what makes us who we are today. So guys please don't hate comments on mine or anyone's stories, because always remember, we are unike and one of a kind, because we are not all the same. Thank you for reading this. See you guys later bye, Nya~ Wolphina~chan out.