¢нαρтєя 3

(Y/N) and Dan walked in after Anohei storms in looking for his parents.

"Mom! Dad! Dan Kuso is here!" He yelled throughout the house and (Y/N) raised an eyebrow.

"Kid...The whole neighborhood could probably hear you." She said and Anohei turned to her with a frown on his face.

"Stop trying to ruin my happy moments, buttcheeks!" Anohei yelled back causing (Y/N)'s cheeks to turn a light shade of pink.

"I told you not to call me that again, you little brat!" (Y/N) ran to Anohei, placing his head in a headlock and creating a mess with his hair by rubbing it.

"Hey! Let me go!" Anohei said desperately trying to get out of the headlock.

"Uhh..." Dan took a step back from the sibling drama scene and heard footsteps approaching.

"(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) and Anohei (L/N)! What have I told you about fight?!" A loud female voice yelled throughout the house. The siblings quickly separated and stood up straight as a lady entered the room. She had brown hair up to her waist and green eyes that were narrow with anger.

"Sorry mom..." (Y/N) and Anohei mumbled and the lady looked at Dan, causing her eyes to soften.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that Dan. My name is Ella (L/N) and welcome to our household." She said giving Dan a nice smile before looking over at her kids once again. "Dinner will be ready in a few minutes and your father should be home in a little. Don't cause any trouble until then." She continued before walking away. (Y/N) coughed and turned to Dan.

"I'm going into my room for a while so stay with my little brother. Oh and don't come into my room cause I might be changing, you never know" She said giving a wink before running upstairs to her room. Dan began blushing furiously.

"Hey, Hey Dan! Can you show me your Bakugan?" Anohei said and Dan looked at him.

"Uh..Sure" He replied taking out Drago and some other Bakugan then handed them to Anohei.

"So Cool!!" Anohei said. Dan sat down going into dreamland, thinking of (Y/N) and what she's doing in her room.