WW2

• Dedicated to Anne frank who started my ambishion to write

STOP IT!!! “That’s my snow globe give it back!”

“Do you think I care?!”Said the Nazi staring at the snow globe, “Little girls shouldn’t have such expensive items”

“Please, it is the only thing left of my mother.

“Well in that case” he said throwing it on the floor

“NO! The snow globe shattered. I was taken on to a truck outside my house, I had no family to come with me, my parents were dead, and they had died protecting me. Each received a bullet to the head for refusing the law for us being Jewish. They caught us at the synagogue; my parents led me out the back and told me to run home and that they wouldn’t be returning home for supper. I went with Jessie, she was my only friend and as I was looking up at the truck I saw her horrified at the fact that they had found her. I waited till they started the truck before I said a word.

“Are you ok?” I asked her as I started to feel my eyes fill with tears.

“I will be fine.” She said it sounded like it was hard for her to talk.

“How are we going to escape?”

“It’s simple we aren’t”

It was quiet the rest of the trip I was shivering,

There was only one blanket I had managed to sneak food into the blanket acted as a shield from the wind.