22. Silver Spoon

Emma

Emma cleared her throat as several guards walked past her.

The one in the back glared back at her.

Emma stepped forward as the person tossed the small package back to her.

She smiled as she turned and walked down the hallway away from him.

"So what was that?"

Emma moaned as Trevor walked over to her with a smile on his lips.

Trevor was Jensen's new right hand man.

"Emma, what is that?"

Emma flipped the box over to him.

Trevor looked back at her, "Are they real?"

"I don't know." She said back to him.

Trevor tossed one into his mouth with a smile, "They are good."

"Fuck you."

"Maybe later, but hey are you ok?"

Emma shook her head back at him, "My best friend is hiding out because she killed one of the highest ranking military officials in Russia. I'm just perfect Trevor."

He looked back at her, "Have you talked to Luka about this?"

"I haven't seen her either in a few days. I mean why are you even asking me about this?"

Trevor leaned back against the wall, "I know who you and Chris were. And I know how Jensen is feeling right now."

"How he is feeling? He loved her and now he wants her dead after a few years of getting to know a man that never loved him. You know that Nicholas was all about Chris. We all knew it."

Trevor looked back at me when he heard a door close, "You keep talking about that and your head will be next."

"Kill me, I have nothing left."

Trevor cracked a smile, "Oh really, you have nothing?"

Emma glared back at him.

Trevor nodded his head back at her, "Listen to me Emma, you want my help."

"I gave up that life. I gave him up."

"You gave them both up."

Emma shook her head back at him, "Just help me find Chris."

"Maybe you should talk to Luka."

Emma grabbed the box from Trevor, "You always said that you wanted to help but I see none of that now."

Trevor grabbed her arm as he put the note into her hand, "Never say that I didn't help you."

Emma nodded her head as she went down the steps away from him tossing the box into the trash.

Trevor glanced down the hallway, as he was once again alone.

"Great." Trevor dropped his head as he went down the hallway humming a random song.

Emma went for the front door when she saw him standing in the front room looking down at his hands.

The scar on his wrist was from a scene with Chris that he had fucked up.

Emma glanced over her shoulder when she heard Trevor yelling at someone behind her.

Emma glanced back as Jensen was looking at her.