The plan

Adagio's pov

I can't believe we got defeated. We we're so close! Now, we have nothing. If I don't think of something soon, we might have to eat... DISGUSTING HUMAN FOOD! Wait! Of course! I think I might have a plan. "Sonata! Aria! I have a plan! Come over here to this restaurant. I will tell you my plan there."

"Why a resturaunt" aria asked.

"Because it's freezing cold out here!" I yelled. "Okay. Here is my plan. Remember our secret power back in equestria."

"Oh yeah... the power to turn into a pony form. Wernt we all unicorns." Sonata said

"One. Don't interrupt! Two. exactly. Thanks to twilight, we can just walk right into equestria. Then we use this the we fix the necklaces up with our magic, then we duplicate them, Because it will only fix one."

"Great plan. But how are we going to get the necklaces. Weren't they shattered." Aria said

"Simple. We just pick up the remains of the necklaces. Plus we will make them even more powerful. So, here is the rest of my plan, we will duplicate them, then put them on the people who tried to destroy us. Then, mabey will make some for our selves."

"What! Why them. I want the power! And tacos!" Sanata said

"If we take them, we would just fall again. So, there is no time to waste. Lets get to that stage.

Time skip 15 mins

Finally, we are here. "Grab every piece you find." Wow. They aren't as spread out as I expected. So I put it all in a bag.

"Hey guys! Check this out! One of the foods they threw at us was a taco!" Sanata said

I just ignored her. Now for the next part of my plan. Time to go to equestria.