The New Dazzlings

Adagio's POV (It is Night now)

I knew exactly what to do.  " Okay, Twilight, where is your bedroom. After I did some walking around, I found her. I put the necklace on her, and then something strange happened. The red amulet on the necklace turned a hot pink! I saw her dragon start to wake up a little. So, I immediately teleported to the mirror and ran through.

"Huh, I could've just sworn I just saw Adagio right there. Oh well, guess it was just my imagination." said the sleepy Spike who fell back to sleep.

"That was close. But I don't have to worry. An hour After she wakes up, the necklace will start to take affect. Then, we come back, make three more amulets, and be a Villon unstoppable power!" I ran off to the restaurant to meet everyone, because, i didn't want to be caught.

Aria's POV

I quickly ran out of that castle, because of how ugly it was,  and went to the place where I knew an athlete would live, cloudsdale. I levitated myself and flew up to cloudsdale.  It was pretty obvious which house was Rainbow Dash's house because, it had rainbows all over it. I flew through the door, because it was made of clouds, and found Rainbow Dash I put it on her and left. I stopped when I heard a flashing noise. The amulet turned a lighter red! This must have something to do with their stupid friendship magic. But, soon, they will see, they will feel, how it feels to be truly evil. I flew out and went through the mirror to meet Adagio.

Sonata's POV

I'm so excited to do this. I think I'll pick... Pinkie Pie, she's nice! "So Pinkie was a baker in the human world, so that would mean... um. what would it mean. Oh! That's right she would be a baker here. All I have to do is find a bakery!" I said. After 15 minutes I found a place that kind of looked like a gingerbread house. I assumed it was the bakery and walked in. As I thought, it was. I tiptoed down the steps and saw pinkie. I just put it on and then it turned a light blue. "Pretty!" I said then walked out and went to twilight's castle. I walked through the mirror and skipped to the restaurant to meet the others.