Chapter three ~Her~

Readers POV
Click, I heard my door open, "(Y/N)?" I Hanges voice came creeped into my room. Not Levi...

I groan, not bothering to look at her. "How you feeling?" She asked not caring that I clearly don't want any human contact.

She exhales a little annoyed, "Levi kicked me out if the living room and I'm mored. Please hangout with me?" She whined lying next to me on my bed. I groan again and turn to face her, "Fine." I say as I snuggle into her. We'd been best friends for years, at this point we were practically sisters, so for us cuddling wasn't weird.

The two of us laid there cuddling for a while, then getting annoyed I pulled away, "Hange," I sighed as I rolled onto my back, "is your friend always like this?" I asked looking her in the eyes.

Hange shrugged, "Only when people are looking." She said with a yawn.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked a little confused.

Hange sits up and clears her throat, "Well," she poses for a second, "He's really just one of those guys who acts one way in front of his friends and is completely different when you're alone."

"So, he's just a guy?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

Hange nodded and smiled, "Duh." She said as she stood up and started stretching, "Well," she turned to face me, "I'm going to see if it's all clear." She skipped out of my room, shutting the door behind her.

I waited about four minutes before Hange knocked on my door, giving me the okay to come out. I followed her down the stairs and found that, despite all the people that were over the place was still spotless.

"Creepy." I said quietly to myself.

"Yeah, it's amazing how clean he is." Hange butted in as she scrolled through Netflix. I sat down next to her with my knees to my chest. The both of us watched a couple of bad movies, you know, the kind so bad they're amazing.

I got up, "Want a beer?" I asked as I walked to the kitchen. "Yes please!" I heard Hange cheer. I can't help smile at Hanges positive attitude. With beers in hand I walk back to the living room, almost there I bump into someone.

"I'm sorry, I-" I started to apologize before I noticing the person I bumped into was a complete stranger.
"Wait, who are you?" I asked a little throwback by the strange girl in front of me.

"Oh uh," the girl with red-ish blond hair seemed just as shocked to see me as I was of her, "My names Petra, I'm Levi's... Friend." She moved passed me and walked out of the house.

When she was gone I looked at Hange not knowing how to respond. Hange just shook her head and smiled, "That sly dog." She chuckled turning back to the TV.

Curiosity took over me and I walked over to Levis door and knocked, "Hey Levi?"

Nothing.

I tried again, "Hey, Levi, can I come in?" I took the silence as a yes and walked in. I looked over at a topless Levi on his laptop.

"What?" He hissed at me.

"Oh um," I was a little distracted by him being topless, "What was with the chick?" I asked sheepishly.

"What does it matter?" Levi asked shutting his laptop and glaring at me with his cold silver-blue eyes.

"It doesn't really, but I would just kind of like to know who's coming in and out of my house."

"Tch." Levi rolled his eyes and got out of his bed and walked towards me. I backed up a bit as he got closer to me. Eventually he had me with my back to the wall. I averted my eyes, trying not to look into his eyes or at his topless figure.

"You're getting a little too close." I finally say, still not looking at him. He clicked his tongue then turned walking back to his bed, "She's a friend, and you'll be seeing a lot of her, so piss off." He said as he jumped back into his bed.

I rolled my eyes and then stormed out of his room returning to my spot next to Hange who was smiling at me. I glared at her, "What?"

She turned away and chuckled, "Jealous much, (Y/N)?"

"Tch, me jealous, don't be stupid." I said now taking a big swig of my beer.