Chapter 5

Y/n POV

"OK girls enough of the cute stuff" L.A said "That was amazing Y/n""thanks"I said "yeah that was awesome" Camila yelled "hah yeah thanks" "OK girls go to your rooms and get some rest" L.A said "OK" we all said in left the studio as we were walking to the room laughing and talking the Arron or Augustine or what ever Camila boyfriend name is "Austin!!" Camila ran to him and hugged him "Hey Camilla" he said I started to laugh so hard I was on the ground "Did you call her Camilla its Camila what hahah!!!" I stood up "Your funny August!!" I said "Its Austin" He glared at me "Oh yeah right sorry Arron" the girls started laughing besides Camila but I could tell she wanted to "You think your funny huh" Austin yelled " Gosh buddy just having fun" I smirked at him "Y/n stop" "what,he started it?" Austin stepped towards me "Back up buddy" Dinah said "No its OK Beyonce sorry Normani" "its ok " she said "you think your big and tuff" Austin asked "Correction I know I am " I smiled " oh really let's see if your tuff against this" he smirked and pulled out a gun "Austin calm down" Camila cried out and he pointed it at her "You shut up bitch" I walked and stepped in front of Camila "watch were you point that thing August" I saw him turn red I pushed Camila by the other giyls "are you gonna shot me big guy or should I say...little guy" I smirked he pulled the trigger but I kick the gun out of his hand and pistol whipped him the called big Rob "that went well" I looked at the girls and saw them with tears in their eyes "what?" "Y-Y/N" Cara cried out"what" she pointed at my rib I looked down and saw blood "fuck" I looked at the girls "does anyone else she stars?" Then I collapsed on the ground "Y/N" I hear Lauren yell then it all went black.
.......
Awwwwww I'm so mean hahah sorry but yeah there's your update