Chapter 5 - Tell Me Your Name

Kajaun's POV

I watched Christopher toss her lightly to the bed then I started kicking Peter's body for fun as she gazed depressingly. "Cute face what's you're name?" Christopher said as he lightly brushed his finger against her cheeks. She never answered and this really made him angry. "Bitch tell me what your god damn name is or else!"He warned shouting loudly in her right ear.She didn't answer again but started crying.She's pretty stubborn and I guess she doesn't know who she's messing with,Christopher,one of roughest,toughest,well-trained and heartless man in the gang.He quickly held tightly unto where her chin and mouth was with such force that she screamed in pain as she held onto his hands. "What is your name?"He asked even rougher this time.Impatiently he slapped her brutally across the face and she landed face-down hard to the bed.She was sobbing loudly,covering her face.To me,she seemed extremely scared and stressed out eversince the death of her brother.I guess she was too worried about him,that's why she never seemed to have heard Christopher's voice.

Christopher's POV

"What is this bitch seriously thinking?Does she have a clue who she is f* messing with.A fourth ranked gang leader?"I thought proudly as I looked on her a bit disgusted.I grabbed a hold of her hair and swang her head back and forth violently. "Stop please!"She begged as she tried fighting.She bit me hard on the hand and I groaned,"Damn bitch!"Then swiftly climbed ontop of her.I punched her in the face allowing a nosebleed and she cried as if I was murdering her.I actually wanted to because she really upsets me.I slapped her continuously across the face for about fifteen times until Arden ran in and stopped me,looking a bit worried.

**************************************

How's this one? ...Comment,Vote and Follow to let me know.