Episode 9

This page doesn't contain the plot of the movie but the info of the movie

Star Wars: Episode IX
Eras-canon 30px-Era-real
YodaPrognosticating-ESBHD
Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future.

This page contains information about a confirmed future film.

The content of the page may change dramatically as the product release approaches and more information becomes available.

Star Wars: Episode IX

Attribution information
Director(s)
Colin Trevorrow
Producer(s)
Kathleen Kennedy
J.J. Abrams (Executive producer)
Writer(s)
Rian Johnson (Story treatment)
George Lucas (Story treatment)
Production information
Distributor
Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
Lucasfilm Ltd.
Released
2019
Language
English
Chronological information
Preceded by
Episode VIII
[Source]
Star Wars: Episode IX is the upcoming third and final film of the Star Wars sequel trilogy, to be produced under the Disney-Lucasfilm brand. The film is slated to be directed by Colin Trevorrow and produced by Kathleen Kennedy and J.J. Abrams, based on a story treatment by Star Wars: Episode VIII director Rian Johnson. It is scheduled for release in 2019.

DEVELOPMENT
Unofficial reports claimed in November 2012 that Lawrence Kasdan—who originally wrote the screenplays for both Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi—and Simon Kinberg would divide writing responsibilities for Star Wars: Episodes VIII and IX, and both would co-produce all three films of the upcoming sequel trilogy, alongside Kathleen Kennedy. However, in February 2013, Disney confirmed that Kasdan and Kinberg were working on standalone films, not main episodes.

In June 2014, it was confirmed director Rian Johnson, who had signed on to helm Star Wars: Episode VIII, would write the treatment for Episode IX.

During a concert with the Young Musician's Foundation Debut Orchestra on February 9, composer John Williams stated that he was hoping to get the chance to write the musical scores for the entire new trilogy. It was implied in Star Wars Insider 144 that he would score the entire "new Star Wars trilogy," but Lucasfilm clarified that he has only been confirmed for Episode VII.

On August 7, 2014, it was reported that actress Daisy Ridley may reprise her role as Rey in both Episodes VIII and IX. However, these reports have not been confirmed by Lucasfilm.

↑ hide
CREDITS
By type
Cast    Crew
Cast

Daisy Ridley as Rey
Anthony Daniels as C-3PO
Crew

Director — Colin Trevorrow
Producer — Kathleen Kennedy
Executive Producer — J.J. Abrams
Story Treatment — George Lucas and Rian Johnson
↑ hide
APPEARANCES
By type
Characters    Creatures    Droid models    Events    Locations
Organizations and titles    Sentient species    Vehicles and vessels    Weapons and technology    Miscellanea
Characters

C-3PO
Rey
Droid models

Protocol droid
3PO unit

The Star Wars Sagaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें