Chapter 15

James P.O.V

She left me there. She didn’t want any of this; I forced her into a life that she had always hated.

 I was still kneeling were she had left me, still stunned. I had sat there for a long time, just staring at the white concrete floor of the balcony when Mayra came and found me. She didn’t say anything; she just sat down next to me. Finally after a few Moments she broke the silence.

 “im sorry, I heard” she looked away at the creeping roses.

  “No, you looked into her mind didn’t you” I said, a spark of anger kindled.

“No, No I swear that I didn’t. I was in the opposite room and I heard some of your conversation” she held up her hands. Obviously she hadn't heard anything about Violet being a hunter, or we would be having a veryy different conversation.

“Whatever” I told her.

“Well at least she agreed to go to the ball with you” Mayra smiled and put her arm around me,

“Yeah, that’s one thing that’s gone right for me so far” I told her.

“Well your suit has also arrived and it’s only 2 more nights, the balls so close now” she chirped standing up.

“Come on, you should go out tonight. With violet. She dose love you, she just dosen't want to ruin your chances with finding love of your own kind” Mayra grabbed a hold of my arm and pulled me to my feet. Well at least she had made up her own reason as to why she won't be with me, realife washed through me when Mayra said that.

“What!? No she doesn’t want to be with me” I lied, I couldn’t tell her what Vi was or they might kill her.

 “Well you can still try and win her over” she was dragging me into my room.

“Come on sis, just let me go” I pleaded.

“Nope Mia has already convinced Violet to go out with you tonight.”

“SO WHY AM I THE LAST ONE TO KN0W ABOUT THIS” I cried.

“Because we all knew you would object”

“Wait, wait, wait! Everyone knew about this?”

“Yep” she was still rummaging through my cupboard looking for something.

“So what? Mason, Hayden AND Max knew about it as well?”

“Yep, Jake also knew about it”

Oh great, I thought. Now im just praying that it’s not going to be an uncomfortable night for the both of us.

**

“Why are you being like that, I heard what you said. And trust me a lot of it didn’t make much sense to me and because Im your sister im going to trust your judgement and not ask what the hell it was that you two were talking about” Mayra snapped after i denied the fourth outfit she had held up for me.

“I did not ask for you to waste your time and find crap for me to wear. So don’t get pissed off at me. Any way I don’t even want to go anywhere tonight” I snapped back.

“Fine then” she threw the jade green dress shirt she was holding on the floor, along with a pair of black jeans.

 “Do this yourself ass hole. And you have to go cause everyone else just woke her up” An annoyed scream came from Violets room just on Que.

“What the hell are they doing to her” I exclaimed.

“You have ears, listen in for yourself.” She muttered stalking out of the room.