Chapter 5

There's nothing I can do to prevent this from happening. I have accepted that this is my situation and I will die in a week. I haven't even fallen in love yet! There's so much for me to do in my life. Things that I will never be able to experience. Like falling in love, getting married, having children, being a grandparent. I don't know what to do. I have quit work and I am spending my last 3 days with my family.

I still get the feeling of being watched frequently. I have also seen the silhouette of the person several times. It's like he wants me to know that I'm going to die. I'm just trying to live out my last few days of freedom to the fullest. Today I was going shopping with my mom. I wasn't going to let her spend her money on me saying as I will be gone in a few days. I want to tell her about what's going on but she will be worried and she will call the police. I don't want that. I have excepted my fate.

Once we had arrived to The mall we started walking towards Forever 21. I then noticed a person dressed head to toe in black. I could tell by the clothing and the build of the person that it was him. He was starting to let me see more and more of him as my days got shorter. As we got closer I tried to pull my mother in the other direction but she wouldn't budge. When we got a few feet from the store I saw his face. He was ugly. He was probably in his early 40's and he had big black eyes and yellow rotten teeth. He looked like a perverted serial killer. He was staring right at me with a creepy smile. He knew that I knew what was going to happen in a few days. Heck he has been stalking me. He knows I have been doing my research. I ignored him. I didn't want him to ruin one of my last days with my mom. We walked right past him a went into the store.

Hours later we left the mall. As we were walking towards the car I saw him again. My mom had caught me staring in his direction.

"Do you know that man?" She asked. I shook my head no. She didn't question it and we drove home.