Camp!

Chapter 25

Cristal on the right, and Angie on the left

"ARE YOU READY?" James yelled from the bottom of the staircase. "Don't yell at her" he bumped James "BABEEE ARE YOU READY!" "Oh but you can yell at her?" "I have the right too" he hit James in the shoulder.

"Stop auguring you idiots, and no you don't have the right to yell at me" I said pulling the suitcase behind me "would you two idiots help me?" I asked, James quickly ran up and grabbed my suitcase, "what a gentleman" I said pretending to be amazing putting my hand over my heart "oh shut up" Gio said laughing. We headed to the car, and got in the car.

"Hey guys, where's everyone else?" I asked "Alec and Jessy are meeting us at the school"  Kevin said, I nodded my head and grabbed my purse looking for my headphone, "Looking for those babygirl?" Gio asked pulling my headphones out of his pocket.

"Yes thank you, were you find them?" I asked "They fall out your pocket on the way to the car" he shrugged; I nodded and put my head on his shoulder and doze off for a little.

I felt someone wake me, I opened my eyes and realized I was on Gios lap, with my head on his chest "where are we?" I asked not moving

"You looks so cute and tried when we got to the school, I didn't want to wake you, so I carried you on the bus and let you sleep but we are here now so you kind of have to get up I know I'm great to sleep on and with but you have to get up" he smirked

I smacked him and got up "Even though you might be comfy I have slept better" I smirked back out him, I laughed as he crossed his hands and pouted "LIER!" I laughed and got up off of him and started walking out the bus.

I walked off and stepped into a field, it was really pretty, oh I forgot to mention, we are at the school camp the guys dragged me along and made me come something about "its going to be fun!"  whatever but now I'm here standing here, there was a summer house a little feather away where I'm guessing we will be eating, I saw a bunch of cabins, over 10 of them, which will I get and with who? I wondered

"Lets go babe" Gio said grabbing my hand and pulling me, when we got to the crowed of people, we stopped to listen to what the girl on stage was saying, she was around her 30 wearing a coat and some grey pants, she had long blond hair.

"Welcome guys! Welcome to camp Katchess! You will be spending the next 2 days together, you will sleep and eat and spend every awake sec together, so if any of you have any problem with each other there will be a speak center you can come too! But please stay out of trouble and don't go beyond the woods! The rest of the rule will be explained during lunchtime! Now go see the girl over there!" she pointed to a girl sitting at a table and the girl got up and waved "She will give you your cabin and your room mates, lunch starts in a hour see you all there!"

She got off the stage and everyone headed over to the girl to get their cabin numbers.

I got cabin 3 right next to Gios cabin, which was 2, Gio helped me carry my things to my cabin and inside and then gave me a kiss and left to his.

I turned around and saw a girl staring at me, she had long dark brown hair and bright blue eyes and a really pretty face, she had bright red lips that made her lips stand out, she was short and had really nice curves. She also had a couple tattoos on her arms, which looks really good.

"Your Katy!" she yelled pointing to me and covering her mouth

I looked at her confused, and tilled my head to the side "Omg you don't know?" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me to sit on the bed "Your dating Giovanni Martinez you're the first girl he has dated hell been with longer then 2 days since his ex cheated on him! She squealed