Looking Around-Part 2

Before the boys could enter the tower they had to put on tuxedo's that was given to them.The Water Tower was a dimly lit theater with men in suits and women with nice dresses "why did he recommend this?" Killua asked. "Maybe it's a good story" said Gon. The room became quiet and almost completely dark "It's starting!" said Gon accompanied with some people telling him to 'quiet down'. A woman walked on stage with a tuxedo started to sing a Lana Del- Born To Die every one started to look at the person they to came hold hand.

Except for Gon and Killua they stared at each other ,smiling.  the middle of the floor light to be a "dance floor?" said Killua. They stage turned into a Dj station the girl on stage's dress turned into a t-shirt and shorts "whats going on?" said Gon "everyone get on the dance floor!" happily said by the girl who sang,  but now seemed to to be the Dj. Everyone went on and they're clothes changed too! "Let's go!" said Gon  they're changed almost instantly every on was dancing to the next song, Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers, Gon and KIllua laughing and dancing song after song until a slow love song came on and they put their arms around each other. "Tonight has been so fun and it's not even 10" said Gon and a giggly voice " yeah" said Killua "Thanks for bringing us here" said Killua " I thought it would be nice" said Gon ,they drew in close to each other. Kissing long and slowly enjoying each others presence. They stopped after a while and continued slow dancing until the song ended , which was was extended to a 20 minute song, but that was okay. The lights tun on slowly to not hurt the eyes.

The boys walked out after they gave the suits back."So, what's next?"said Gon.

To be continued... 

P.s the next part will have  the river but also them going out to a late night water park