Party (Dirty)

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT*

I was currently sitting in my best friends room as she showed me hundreds of different possible outfits. I was going to a party tonight and she couldn't just pick one thing.

"What about this one." she said holding up a pink skirt with a white crop top.

"Nah to out there." In said popping an m&m in my mouth.

"Um what about this." she said holding up a light blue knee length dress.

"Haha funny." I said sarcastically.

"I don't even know why I have this." she chuckled throwing it into the pile of clothes.

"Oh how about this." she said grabbing a beautiful light pink dress that showed her stomach and went to about mid thigh.

"Oh my gosh that's the one." I squealed.

"Really?" She said smoothing it out.

"Yea you look so hot dude." I said grabbing some black boots out of the closet.

"Put these on." I said handing them to her.

"Oh I like that." she said looking at her whole outfit in the mirror.

"Okay your turn." she smiled looking through her closet.

I sat back as I watched her pull out 4 different dresses. I huffed knowing you would have to try them all on. I pulled up the dark blue one and scanned it for a bit turning around to ask an opinion.

"No." we both said immediately laughing after.

I pulled up the next one which was a cute half white and half black with some designs on them that went down to about mid thigh. I fell in love with it the second I put it on.

"That's the one." Y/F/N yelled.

"Ugh I hate heels." I yelled as she pulled out some black lace up heels.

"I don't care your wearing them." she said rolling her eyes handing them to I.

I huffed and took them putting them on. I looked over my outfit and smiled to myself as I walked into the bathroom doing my hair and make up. Once I was all ready I got into the car and drove to the party.

"Dude where the hell even is this party?" I asked as  she drove.

"Here." she smirked as we pulled up to a mansion.

"What? No you didn't tell me it was at Justin's." I yelled as she shut the door and mouthed I can't here you.

"Damn it Y/F/N." I whispered as I slammed the door and caught up with her.

I've had the biggest crush on Justin for the longest time. He teases I and tortures me unknowingly, well I think it's unknowingly. I hate it, I want him so badly he's so just ugh.

"Y/N? Hello?" said Y/F/N waving a hand in my face.

"Wha?" I said being pulled out of my thoughts.

"Are you gonna come dance with me or not?" She giggled.

"Oh yea of course." I said grabbing a shot pouring it down my throat.

She pulled me to the dance floor almost making me trip twice.

"Oops." she said laughing as I danced to the music.

"Dick." I whispered under my breath as I laughed with her.