Chapter Twelve

Eric

Gad! I'm so excited! Jesse's coming home today and tomorrow he's taking me to his parents cabin for Christmas.

"calm your ass down Eric! Too much sugar?" mom asks as she shoves a cookie in my mouth.

"mh mmh... Not enough Jesse" I mumbled around the bite in my mouth.

"oh? Sooo.... You gonna put some moves on him?" she asks with a smile.

"um..." I went totally red I'm sure when she wiggles her brows suggestively.

"mmh mm.. Ummm... Yummm!" I kept biting on that cookie a bit vexed when it disappeared.

"I'm just messing with you honey. But seriously Eric. Are you sure? Will you be ok? It's totally fine if you want to wait some more you know?" mom fires one after the other and I felt so happy that she's concerned about me.

"don't worry mom. I'll be fine. I... I want him... Like that.. Ya know?" I blushed.

"ok. But remember you can stop if you want. I'm just looking out for you. I love you, you know that" she comes around the island and hugs me and kissed my forehead.

"love you too mom" I snuggled into her hug further.

"group hug!" Marcellus squeals and throws himself at us, so now we were all on the floor wrapped up while Zachariah smiles down at us.

We stayed like that for a good ten minutes. Zachariah kept pouting when Marcellus refused to move even though he was trying to pick him up.

"Marcellus... Presents?" Zachariah says in a singsong voice. The most horrible you could imagine.

"oh yea!" he helped us up. Now I was excited again. I can't wait till they opened theirs.

"ok.. Who goes first?" mom asks when we all sat in the living room.

We're exchanging gifts today because I'm spending the night with Jesse.

"I'll go first!" I yelled and started grabbing their presents.

First I gave mom hers and fidgeted when she tore through the wrapping on the first one.

"oh my goodness! Eric you dirty dog you!" she exclaims when she held up the apron that had a half naked Jaime Dornan on the front. Marcellus and Zachariah laughed when she kept stroking the abs of the man.

"oh Jesse! This is beautiful" she says quietly when she opened the other "I love it, thank you" her second gift was a diamond necklace with a pendant that said world's no 1 mom.

Marcellus started giggling when he opened his and Zachariah's. I got them matching t shirts that was customized. Marcellus' one said this idiot is mine because he loves me with an arrow pointing to Zachariah and Zachariah's read I'm his idiot because he'd die for me with a matching arrow that pointed to Marcellus.

I got a car from Marcellus and Zachariah offered to teach me how to drive and he got me a learning tablet to help me read and spell and everything! I loved it.

Mom got me a matching set of rings for men with the date of this year's Christmas inscribed on the inside. I look at her in awe. "well I figured you'd want something official and physical that you guys could share" she said smiling.

"they're beautiful mom. Thank you" I hugged her.

She also got me, Marcellus, Zachariah and Jesse and herself matching bracelets which she made us promise to not take off ever.

We talked and laughed until the door bell rang. Oh my! That must be Jesse! I quickly got up off the couch and ran to the door.

" Jesse" I breathed. I missed him so much.

"hi baby" he says softly and pulled me in his arms. I snuggled close, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"lets go inside?" he asked as I helped him carry in the bags he brought. It was only then I noticed his parents behind him.

"hey guys" I waved awkwardly with my arms filled with bags.

"hi hun, merry Christmas" Jesse's mom says kissing my forehead and stepping past me. Jesse's dad ruffled my hair and took a couple of the bags from me.

Another round of gift giving and it was time for dinner. We had so much fun. I finally felt whole. I sat on Jesse's lap and looked around with a smile.

Both my moms were chatting happily sipping wine Jesse brought. It felt really good thinking that. I had two moms now.

Jesse's dad was chatting with Marcellus and Zachariah over beer. Marcellus had bubbly nonalcoholic wine like me.

"you good?" Jesse asked kissing my neck briefly.

"yea. Christmas is looking good so far" I whispered and laid my head against his shoulder.

"tomorrow will be better"

"yea? I'm really excited" I looked up at him.

"good" I leaned up a bit and pressed my lips just under his jaw. I rubbed my lips lightly over the spot loving the feel of the stubble rasping over them.

I stopped when I felt his thing go hard under my bottom. I wanted to rub on it. But I didn't. My own started feeling tingly when Jesse's breathing came deeper and his hand came to rest on my thigh.

"you drive me crazy Eric" Jesse whispers in my ear, I shiver slightly when he suckled my earlobe. My heart beat harder and faster. My tummy flipped when Jesse shifted a bit and he rubbed against me.

I look at Jesse in surprise and blushed hard at the look he was giving me. His eyes locked on my lips. I held my breath as he leaned close. His lips brushing mine slightly.

"I love you Eric" he whispered before kissing me. It wasn't a hot, wild kiss. It was more of an intimate kiss filled with love. I don't think I'll ever forget the way he says it. Those three little words that had a warmth spreading through me hotter than fire itself.

"I love you too Jesse" I replied going back in for another kiss.

"do not deflower my son in my living room Jesse!" mom scolds and I jumped away from Jesse blushing hard. More heat climbed my face as Jesse smiled and kept looking from my eyes to my lips.

He's going to do it to me good huh?

As if knowing what I was thinking Jesse licks along my neck while everyone watched like we were a movie.

"stop blushing, its making me want to take you away tonight" and I blushed harder.

Why is he doing this to me... In front of everybody?

)))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hey guys sorry for the late update..

I'm having a bit of a personal problem and it is getting in the way of my writing...

I just...

I'm so...

Dunno when you might get another update...

Sorry....