Chapter 6

Jewel's POV

Last night had been a looooong night. Jewel really love the fact that Nashi-nii is staying in her house, she just doesn't want him to be here too.

She really wish she could crush the living hell out of him. Oh no, Jewel is such a bad person! She has to tell mom!

" Mom!"

" Yes Jewel?"

" Jewel just thought of something bad! Please punish her!"

" Oh?"

" She wanted to crush the living he-"

" Jewel! No bad words!"

" Sorry mom...."

" sigh, fine, mommy won't punish Jewel this time. Just be careful alright?"

" Alright, thank you mom"

" No problem"

As Jewel turned around she saw HIM behind her smirking.

" Hah! The big baby even tattle tale when she herself did something wrong!"

" Does not!"

" You literally just did it in front of me"

" Shut up!"

" Both of you enough! Now, isn't it about time to get into the punishing room?"

Everyone agreed to call the closet the ' punishing room' instead of the closet because it basically is.

" Yes mom/Mrs. Fullbuster....."

We walked to the punishing room and sat down as far away from each other as possible. For an hour, we threw insults at each other until we ran out of ideas.

The rest of the time was quiet. Well, until the idiot finally said something.

" You know, i've been thinking...why do we hate each other so much? I mean, how did this all started?"

" You killed my dolls! Remember? It was a few years back!"

" What do you mean? I never did that!"

" Yes you did! 3 years ago you came to my room and stomped all over my dolls!"

" I never came into your room and stomped on your dolls 3 years ago! If fact, if I remembered correctly nee-chan and Storm were the ones who came there and fought! When I saw them, I broke them up and they left! I was trying to clean up as much as I can when I heard a thud behind me. When I looked around, you were there on the verge of crying and ran away. Confused, I just continued on cleaning."

" W-what? So you didn't kill my dolls? But Nashi-nii and Storm-nii never said anything about that!"

" Probably because they forgot, you know those idiots, they take over their fathers after all, bunch of dense killing machines."

" O-oh gosh, J-Jewel is so sorry for all the things she said to you! This was all just a miss understanding."

" No problem and....I'm sorry for calling you a she-devil..."

" Apology accepted! Friends?"

" Friends!"

We both hugged and talked the rest of the evening out. When our time was up, Igneel-san and Jewel got out of the punishing room holding hands and smiling.