Chapter 1

Sherlock stared at the ceiling, he couldn't stop thinking about this one thing. But what was it? He closed his eyes and sighed with irritation.

John walked into the room with bags of grocery hanging from his arms.

"I'm back!" he announced as he placed the bags onto the kitchen table. Sherlock opened his eyes.

" Why can't i stop thinking about this?" sherlock breathed with slight irritation.

"What was that?" John questioned as he placed out the groceries.

"nothing." Sherlock responded as he sat up.

"Want some tea?" John questioned as he poured hot water into a mug. Sherlock stared at John from behind with his mind in another place, still thinking about..that one thing.

John turned around and asked again " Sherlock, do you want some tea??"

He blinked a few times "Hmm? Oh yes, tea would be wonderful right now" John stared at sherlock with puzzlement, then resumed making tea.

Sherlock laid back down onto the couch and closed his eyes. He started to think to himself.

' what is this? Why am i like this? What is this strange feeling in my chest? Why can't i stop thinking about John? Why do i feel so............oh.'

Sherlock open his eyes and saw John watching him with two mugs, one in each hand.

"Are. You. Okay?" John questioned with a perplexed face.

Sherlock smiled .

"Not at all"