Chapter 9 FINAL: The First and Last Hit

Kisame's lips touched Itachi's. They were a bit warmer than what Itachi thought. Kisame dug his pelvis onto Itachi, leaving his legs wrapped around the older man's waist. Kisame held onto Itachi very tight. His much bigger arms than his partner's, were wrapped underneath the Uchiha. Itachi could feel his inner thighs touching Kisame's abs. They were very close to each other. Kisame embracing his love in his arms. They were very close that Itachi's back was arched leaving their bodies touching flawlessly.

Kisame moaned feeling his groin getting very hard. He could feel some precum slowly juicing out. Kisame's body started to feel warmer. Itachi's arms were bent on either side of the mattress. His eyes this time were tightly shut as his partner kissed his neck and collar. Kisame's teeth gently bit the ring on the Uchiha's necklace. Itachi flipped his hands which were facing the ceiling to now gripping the bed sheets again. Kisame slowly licked the younger man's neck. And then, Itachi finally let out a very, very, small moan. It was more silent than a whisper. But Kisame could hear it. Kisame glanced up at his partner whose eyes were still shut. He moved to his lips, stealing passionate kisses. They were so passionate, even more than those romantic, cinematic flicks where a secret couple finally hooked up.

Itachi played along. Kissing him but not making a sound nor a touch of his partner. He seemed to enjoy it although he didn't look like it, Itachi was really enjoying it. Kisame slowly start to grind his lower abdomen against what was between the Uchiha's legs. He gripped the bed sheets and pushed through the pleasure. Too shy to give a scent of pleasure. Too shy to make a single sound towards the older man. Kisame didn't mind at all. In fact, it made him grow harder. He wouldn't expect anymore from Itachi. Afterall, Itachi was the type to hide any emotion.

Kisame heard that the young man was a virgin. Which is another reason why the Uchiha was so shy. He slowed the pace and slowly got off Itachi. With the Uchiha's legs still wrapped around Kisame, and Kisame's arms no longer on either side of Itachi, he let loose of his tank top. Removing it slowly through his arms to his head. Itachi opened his eyes and observed the older man's defined body. Kisame was always bigger than Itachi's slender yet toned body. Itachi's eyes wandered from the blue skinned man's torso to his arms. Kisame slowly glided back to the young man.

Stealing another kiss in which Itachi kissed along with him, he slowly undid the white waist band that was tied around Itachi's v-neck shirt. Leaving the shirt more loose, Itachi opened his eyes and knew that things were about to get down and dirty.

Kisame smirked, "Let's do this.."
Itachi never spoke, just glanced at the muscular man calmly. Kisame laughed and tugged the shirt, physically telling Itachi to remove it. Itachi furrowed his eyebrow and raised it a little. He obliged. He got up a little, with his legs still wrapped around the older man. Kisame caved in and slowly removed his shirt. Itachi was bare and beautiful.
He was so beautiful. His toned, slender body peeked gentle muscles that weren't ripped or thick. They were very gentle but you could feel them a little. Kisame smiled with his teeth and glanced at Itachi's legs.
His knees were bent and the Uchiha sat on his butt on the bed. Itachi knew what Kisame was getting at.

Kisame danced his eyes on Itachi's thighs down to his pants that showed his absolutely feminine calves and feet. Kisame looked back up at Itachi who was staring at Kisame the whole time in his eyes.

"How far do you want this to go?" The young Uchiha finally spoke. Kisame laughed, "As far as you want it." He teased back. Kisame unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down. Itachi lowered his eyes down to the older man's junk that Kisame pulled out. Itachi's eyes widened. They were a lot larger than what he thought and what a normal size should be. It was long. Like, really long and thick. He was half shark and half human, which probably was the reason for having an unnatural size. It was almost fifteen inchnes. It was a monster. Itachi closed his eyes and inhaled. Kisame chuckled.