Mindful advice

Kenzie Pov
"Kenzie, our cousins have come," Raelynn said and I ran downstairs; my long blue skirt flowing behind me as I ran.

"Aideen," I screamed and flung myself onto her arms.

Her strong arms wrapped around me and I placed my face on her shoulder. I inhaled her sweet scent and looked at her.

She was beautiful to say at least. She had shoulder-length sandy blond curls; large cinnamon brown eyes and pale skin. She was a hybrid, like me; and my best friend.

Her coven were our cousins. And they came here every year for Christmas. We had the most wonderful party.

"Hello Mackenzie," she said and I giggled before giving het a peck in the cheek. "How's the new home?"

I mimicked Renesmee's power and touched her cheek softly, replying to her question by showing her all my memories.
The others watched us adoringly; Aideen and I had a wonderful relationship, we were very close.

"Oh my," she said and I nodded before letting her go and sitting down at an armchair, smoothing down my blue skirt.

The rest of our cousins started talking with the others. Fatima and Pearl were with Amber and Raelynn, they were very close. Cousin Genevieve was talking with Mum and Cousin Frederick was talking with Dad. Michael and George were talking with Ian and John.

"You want to go outside?" Aideen whispered in her sultry voice and I smiled.

"Of course," I said and took her outstretched hand.

"So, who is Embry?" she asked, a teasing undertone on her voice.

"My so called mate," I said, my voice was annoyed. "He is a werewolf who imprinted on me, but I don't want to do anything with him."

"Wow, sounds tough," Aideen said, wrapping her arms around me. "If you want my advice, just trust your heart."

"I'm not even attracted to him," I continued as I hugged her. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, besty."

I chuckled and gave her a kiss.

"We should go back," I said. "Thanks for the advice."

We walked back to the house holding hands.

The girl in the pic is Aideen.

Hope you guys like it. I was gonna update next week but i had a little of inspiration. Love you guys. Bye