Prologue

Hi guys this is my first book yay. I just use the description as the prologue hope no one minds. Anyway thank you for reading and enjoy. Ps. Dramatic music above makes it sound.... DRAMATIC.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Silas Equis, short for Silvanus, Who is 12 years of age. now why is someone so young so powerful" asked the man looking out towards the view he was given from his large office window. " Is that all you like to say for your last words" said the young and more cold voice of a boy comfortably holding a gun to the mans back."Yes" the man said with his voice cracking from knowing his death was now. "Then I will answer" the boy began, his finger inches away from the trigger, the safety lock already remove, he was serious. "I'm just a genius" the boy had already pulled the trigger the man had taken his last breath and was dead. "Mission accomplish" the boy said, leaving the scene.

Silvanus Equis know well as Soul the reaper or Erebus God of darkness, has know of the dark underworld that assassins and criminals roam, since the age of five. Starting off as a hacker was just the start of his success. But what happens when his life in the underworld gets mix up with his life as the normal average boy who gets bullied, is socially awkward, and may have a bipolar disorder. He better prepare his self for the chaos that is sure to ensure.