Chapter 1

Here is the first chapter I hope you guys like it.

'Beep,Beep' the alarm clock went off  informing the occupant in the room it was morning. "Ugh" came a groggily voice. Stretching on top of the bed was no other than Silas Equis, a boy of the age of 12. It was morning again and he was tired as ever. Wishing he could sleep some more an angry growl of "Silvanus Erebus Equis, get your ass down here this instant!" Jolted him awake. He the reluctantly got dress and fixed his messy bed hair he then ascended down stairs.

"SILVANUS!" The same demon like voice scream, he was now fully annoyed "COMING!" He yelled back.  This was quite new for Silas he'd rarely get annoyed with his mother but today, today he was not in the mood, last night was a long and dwindling mission. If he ever told his mom that she would scold him thinking he was on the computer playing RPGs all night long but, no he was referring to a real mission, to be specific an assassination

After having knowledge of this, people might wonder. Why would a 12 year old boy being doing something like that or, even have the capacity in their brain for even thinking about such a dreadful thing. Well it all started when he was only at the tender age of five.

Flashback~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In a room five year old Silas was seen staring up with big eyes of curiosity at the bookshelf  of his mothers library. It was a small library filled with books of many subjects. Silas's mom was a teacher and like all subjects but, was more interested in Science. Silas started climbing the bookshelf taking out all of interesting squares, as Silas put it, on the ground. He then started reading about; high level math equations, Strength, weakness, and parts of the human body, different languages, history, and many other things. Every day Silas would continue this routine even throughout school.

His mom of course notice the changes and introduce him to the computer. He was at first bewilder at the strange device but, soon got well aquatinted with it. He then started expanding his knowledge unlocking puzzles and solving codes. Silas from then on was know as Code Breaker, a five year old accomplishing this much who would have knew
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.  
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hi thanks for reading sorry for just ending there I got..... lazy yeah I'm a procrastinator but aren't we all anyway I'll be posting the next part soon thanks for reading!