Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Cheryl woke up at 5am, ready for the day ahead. It was the start of bootcamp. However, she already had her eye on a winner. From the moment Kimberley Walsh stepped on stage, she had been mesmorized by her. By her beauty, by her talent, by everything. Cheryl could feel a connection with her everytime they spoke, she couldn't wait to see what Kimberley had in store for the judges today, no matter what it was, she was gonna make sure Kimberley got through, and she was gonna make sure that she had the girls category!

***

Kimberley awoke from her slumber at 6am, realizing she had slept in a bit, she rushed around gathering the last of everything she needed for bootcamp. She was so excited that she kept becoming one step closer to her dream! Her dream of being a singer.

By the time she was ready to leave it was 7am, and was finally back on schedule. Looking around at her house she let a smile creep onto her face. Finally the life she deserved.

As she drove through London, Kimberley practiced on her vocals in the car. Wanting to impress them more than she already did would be a difficult thing to do. The person she wanted to impress the most was Cheryl. There was something about Cheryl that she couldn't quite put her finger off. She was beautiful yes. But she thought she gave off a vibe.

A good vibe. No a sexual like vibe.

A romantic vibe..

____________________________

Just a quick update while I had time..

Lemme know what you think?

Sorry its so short & it took forever to update!