Lipstick & Mascarra

It was a dusky morning that had woken me. My hair covered my face and my bare chest was covered with goosebumps. I flicked my hair to one side and picked up my phone. My sleepy eyes scanned the screen until it popped up with a text from Chris. I felt alive as soon as I saw his name. The text read "Morning Rick, band practice at 12 see you then. C x" I lay back on my pillow happily a huge silly grin invading my face. I loved him so much I wish I could tell him. Thoughts buzzed in my brain. I threw myself out of bed recieving my calvins, my jeans and a Iron Maiden shirt. I put them on carelessly. I looked in the mirror to stare at my ugly self. My black hair balanced on my shoulders and my spider bites made my lips stand out. Chris would never love me, I sighed furiously. I shot a look at my clock which notified me it was 11:20 am. I smiled and left my room to set a good first impression within the band. I knocked on Chris' door and he answered within seconds. He gestured to his room "Come in" he said in a cheery voice. I did as I was told and sat on his bed. "You need individual paint" he said more to himself than me. He located a black liquid and a sponge, he knelt infront of me and started dabbing my face. He looked concentrated so I kept still. His own face sported black lipstick, perfectly drawn eyebrows, black mascarra and eye liner. His structure quickly darted up and pushed my shoulders so I lay on his bed. He placed each hand either side of my hips, my nose touching his. I felt like anything was possible, like I was weightless. His lips moved to my cheek and he kissed it lightly. He lifted his back, putting his nose back to mine our lips were getting closer... A knock at the door intruded our perfect moment. We both jumped. "I never get a break" he grumbled. I sighed equally annoyed. But then I thought what did that meaning by him saying that?