But I Love You

I stayed the weekend with Christian, but I needed to come back to LA for school. Since I had class Tuesday at 9am and another at 1 I wanted to spend Monday mentally preparing myself to sit in those boring long ass 3 hour lectures. But Christian wanted me to stay, and although I felt bad I still had prior obligations to myself , my family , my household and what I was trying to do with my life. I had to really convince him that I would come stay with him the next weekend. I swear it seemed like it was the only thing that got him to even consider it.

He had planned an afternoon date at the promenade downtown. The promenade wasn't too far from base, so we decided to save on gas and just walk up there. We just held hands and talked the whole way there, cracking jokes and singing along to the music I had playing on the little speaker he bought me. we did a little shopping at the mall and ate at that California Steak and Fries place. It was so good, when we got back instead of grabbing my stuff and leaving we both ended up falling asleep. I guess rubbing and playing in my hair made both of us relax a little too good. By the time we got to LA Monday the sun was setting and I was still tired as hell.

After getting off the 91, we made a bee line to my house. My plan was to just hop out and run in the house. But we were too busy talking and vibing to the music before we realized it was after 6, and he had to be at work for 10 that night. And traffic was about to be crazy.

Alright babe, it's getting late and I have to get up early in the morning, I exclaimed sliding from between his muscular arms. No wait, where are you going?, he mumbled while his eyes were still closed. I'm going in the house to sleep in my bed, and you need to be heading back to San Diego for work.
Ugh, I don't feel like driving, I'm too tired. Can't you just stay with me for another hour?, he asked trying to give me his best puppy dog eyes. I just started at him thinking, Some girls would find this so cute and want to stay, but this is becoming rather annoying. I'm not the type that wants to be with you all the time, joint at the hip. I prefer to have my space sometimes, alone with my thoughts. I can already see this is going to be a problem within our relationship. Why are you looking at me like that? What's wrong? Nothing, only for an hour and then your getting on that freeway, I replied hoping that the hour flys by and it would be time for him to leave.
We were laying down in the back of the truck like we did when we first met, except this time we had comforters and pillows. They were left in the car since we went to that bonfire last weekend with his friends. I meant to take them home since I had washed them on base but every time I get home I'd always forget them in the car. But I was glad I did because it has been really cold these last couple of nights. It was so cold the windows were fogged from our warm breathe and body heat. I laid there like a log at first because I was so uncomfortable and ready to go. But I decided that cuddling with him was a better option. I snuggled closer to him covering my body with my sea blue comforter and accidentally brushed my butt against him, making him instantly moan and cause his breathe to softly sweep across the back of my neck and his hands to grab my waist. On cue, my body began to react. He began to trace an invisible line around my waist and up towards my chest. Every time he massaged on my breast over my shirt, my back would begin to arch and my chest would slowly rise and fall. I bit my lip trying to hold back the moan I had been holding in since I rubbed my butt on him. I was honestly trying to ignore it because I was kind of mad that it's seeming like whenever I have something important to do he always finds a way to get me to stay with him. But my body was betraying me. Once I felt my panties getting wet I knew I'd lost that battle.

*************2 months later***************

Life has been a little crazy with juggling school, work, hanging with friends and having a boyfriend. I always feel like I spend more time doing of chillin with one or the others more. Sometimes it just happens like that, because truth be told I never plan to hangout, people generally call me if they want to hang with me. But although, I am supposed to be going to Chris's house but my girls called me while I was at school in the computer lab finishing up some assignments. Sometimes I feel like I get a lot more done when I do my work in another setting rather than at home. I get distracted too easy, but if I go to the library, computer lab or something, and my earphones blasting music in my ears I tend to zone out and ignore the world around me. I guess I've just been in my own little world. Although I talk to my friends all the time, they still complain about never seeing me anymore.  They're so dramatic, I just seen they ass the other night after class. I even ended up spending the night because neither one of them wanted to take me home. People are always trying to keep me held hostage, and I low key can't stand it.

Hey girlie, how have you been?, Melody asked.
I've been good, you know me, keeping my head up at all times. And you?. I said politely probing into her life. I've been okay, but I know what we can do to change that? Oh God,  here we go, I can feel the fuckery coming, I mentally told myself with an eye roll. She's always trying to get a nigga to do some serious outlandish shit, but that's bae so I'm always down. Mmhm, is that right, and what do you have up your sleeve?
It's not just me Alicia and Krystal is Rollin too, hell it was there idea. Next thing I know I hear them both say Hi Ash, in unison.

Hey Alicia and wassup Krys, I didn't  even know you guys were on the phone too, I giggled trying to mask my embarrassment. I swear they are always trying to triple team me. Its not my fault, my life continues to go on with or without them around.  So is anybody gonna tell me what the plans are, y'all know I be needing to know these things, or I won't be going. Well we ain't telling you nothing but to be ready by 9. Mmhm whatever, one of you hoes will spill the beans sooner or later. Next thing I know the line went dead. These bitches always playing them petty games, I mumbled as I got a text from Christian saying he's working a double and won't be able to come down this weekend. Shit that's fine with me I wanna kick it with my girls anyway, I miss there annoying asses. Christian doesn't have any homegirls so when we hangout with his friends I am the only girl. I sent him a text saying that it was coo, imma hang out with my girls then. Before I could put my phone down and on the charger, he was calling me. I started to ignore his call and just let it ring and come up with an excuse later but, I don't like lying and I'm not gonna start now. It would have be more than what I bargained for,and I definitely don't have time for that, so I answered after the third ring.

Hey babe, I exclaimed as I released a relaxing breathe from my body. So where y'all going, he huffed with an attitude. I guess if I'm not with him I shouldn't be having fun. Honestly I have no idea the girls are keeping it a surprise. Ohh wow what do you mean you don't know? I could picture his face all scrunched up. Yea, like I said I don't know it's a surprise, we're probably going to go have drinks or maybe a girls night in for all I know. Mmm okay, well don't have too much fun, he proclaimed. Boy please, I am an adult and I know how to handle myself and my liquor thank you very much.
I'm just saying don't do anything that could get you in trouble, I don't wanna have to spank you.

Yea you have nothing to worry about I'm a good girl, and I know when to be bad, I said trying to change the subject. He just sat on the phone, I could hear him fuming through the phone.

Look babe, I didn't end my last relationship to play no games whether it comes from your end or mine. I just wanna love and be loved correctly. If you weren't giving me that then I wouldn't be with you. I keep telling you actions speak louder than words, you can tell someone that you love them all day but if the actions aren't lining up then it's time to let go. And there's no way I could ever do that, because I love you too much.

I can't wait for this surprise, I always have a good time with my girls so I'm not worried. One thing for sure, I definitely have some things to tell them.