new home

It was a rainy day, typical english weather. Today is the day me and my parents will move to Cheshire Holmes Chapel. It seems to be a lovely city. I looked at my house which is going to be my old - house. I glanced at it for the last time. I was totally ready to change city I didn't liked it here so I want to make a new start. "C'mon Ashley in the car." My dad yelled. My mum was in the car already, she didn't wanted to move but we had to, my dad has got a job there and it would be much easier for him if he lives there so he doesn't need to drive for 3 hours everyday. I got in the car and put my seatbelt on. I took my phone out of my pocket and put my headphones on and I listened to some Justin Bieber music. This is going to be a long trip, it will take 3 hours. 3 hours to travel to a city where I know nobody. I have like a feeling it will be the same there, I'll be the dork and the loner from the city. In my previous school I had nobody, nobody liked me. And that's why I want to make a new start hoping I'll feel better there. I took my headphones off and decided to take a nap, it was really early. My parents did it with purpose so they could put the furniture already in the house. The furniture was in a truck that drives after us.

--------------------

"Ashley wake up." I heard my mum saying. I opened my eyes and looked out of the window. And saw a big house. 'Wow' I thought. My dad is probably well payed for his new job if he can pay such a big mansion. I got in the house and looked around. I got immediately upstairs to chose my room. I chose the biggest room and put my stuff in my room. I got downstairs to eat, my parents orderend chinese food. "Mum can I go outside for a couple of minutes I want to look how the neighborhood looks like." I said my mum is really annoying when I want to leave the house but I am 16 I am allowed to get out when I want. "I don't know sweety." My mum answered. Gosh she really thinks I am still 10 years old. "C'mon, let her go she's 16." My dad said I smiled at him. My dad was very different than my mum, my mum was more protective over me. "Ok but in an hour you need to be back." She said I nodded and left the house. It was really dark outside. It was already 8pm I walked to the corner of the street and I heard someone whistle. I looked from where it came and saw some figures standing it were some boys I couldn't reconize their faces it was to dark. I walked farther, I ignored them. After an hour I was back home. I entered and greeted my parents and got upstairs to take a shower and sleep cause it was Sunday and tomorrow school starts again. It's my last year of high school and I need to look good, I don't want to be bullied again. I took my shower and got some pajamas. I put them one and got in my bed, my first night in my new room.