Let Em Know PART 1

We walked into the locker room and I stood back with Angel and Briana.

"Just say hi to him. Maybe this is happening for a reason." Angel says as we walk behind Justin and his friends.

"Besides you have a boyfriend so it doesn't matter" Briana says as we walk up to some players. They all sign a football then I get to Odell. He was turned around grabbing his duffle bag. Angel taps his shoulder and he turns around. Everything was still the same about him, his hair was still honey blond, he still had the same perfect amount of facial hair, he still had the sexual look on his face, he didn't change at all,He looks at Angel then immediately glances over and sees me. He looked so surprised to see me.

"Summer" He says softly and I wave slightly. It was just so awkward.

"Nigga just sign this" Angel says shoving the ball into his hand. He laughs "Whatever" he takes the sharpie from her hand and signs it then Briana.

"Here ya go" I say handing him the ball, when he takes the ball from my hand our hands touch slightly.

"We ain't had a conversation in a minute, Damn I miss you" He chuckles a little bit trying to ease the tension. "Yeah me too"

"Is this where you came?" He asks leaning up against the wall. I nod my head yes.

"I had no idea, if I did I would've tried to reach out" Odell tells me.

"This whole time I thought you were in California." I state. I really had no clue he chose the Giants, I had no clue whatsoever. He turns around and grab his towel and rubs his face dry. While he did that I noticed something in his locker.

"Is that my letter?" I asked surprised that he had it, that he kept it this whole time, that he has it in his locker.

"Yeah...I read it before every game. It's my good luck charm" We stare at each other for a little while then he winks I start to smile then Angel nudges me so I straighten my faceZ

"Who you fucking with now is that any of my business?" Odell question drinking some Gatorade from the bottle.

"He's over there" I point to Justin who was still getting autographs from the other players.

"With my jersey on?" He laughs and I shoot daggers at him. "I guess you didn't tell him about us" He laughed even harder. I guess he was getting a kick out of all this.

"There wasn't an 'us' remember. It was all a joke" I quote what he told me that night.

"I didn't mean any of that. I came over right after the meeting to talk to you about it. I brought you flowers, chocolate, and a stupidly big teddy bear. But it was to late, y-you were gone"

Oh gosh. He tried to make things right. If only I had stayed an hour longer we would be together. But now I have Justin and I couldn't be even happier.

"You did? I had no i-" I felt a pair of lips kiss my cheek and it was Justin.

"Yo what's up" Justin greet and they do that man handshake. Odell sign Justin's football and hands it back.

"You cold out there on the field." Justin compliments and Odell tried his best to hold in his laughter, please Justin don't say anything else you're making yourself look foolish.

"Thanks bro" Justin then walks off to speak with the other players.

"I'd like to take you out later if you don't mind? Ya know just to catch up" Odell says. I didn't know if I should accept the request. I've been trying to fight away the feelings for him for months now and I know going out with him tonight will just make things so awkward between us.