Chapter 1

"Friggin' hell did you see that zombie Bakura? That zombie tried to eat me!" Shrieked Marik

"Once again Marik...They are not real...It is a game..."

"I know they aren't real but it's scary Bakura! You try"

"For the last time Marik I have no interest in playing your stupid childis...WAIT did you just cut him up with a chainsaw?" Bakura's eyes widened in fascination "Marik I have changed my mind what do I do?"

* A few hours later *

"I don't know what you were complaining at. This game isn't even difficult, maybe you just needed a better weapon"

"Don't friggin' act like you're some expert at it you jerk. Give me the controller"

"Hmm...Let me think about this...NO" An evil smirk spread across his face as he watched the tanned boy race towards him frantically trying to grab the remote. Bakura darted sideways causing Marik to fall on to the sofa. Marik hit the cushion in frustration before getting an idea and hurling it at Bakura. The feathery cushion hit an unsuspecting Bakura who was too busy laughing at Marik faceplanting the sofa to notice Marik throwing objects at him.

"HA I got you Fluffy!" Bakura scowled at Marik trying to think of a way to get him back. Marik continued to dance around and taunt Bakura, before he knew what had happened Bakura had him pinned to the sofa.

"Now are you going to behave or am I going to have to think of some torture for you?" Bakura purred.

*MARIK'S POINT OF VIEW*

I stared up at him in shock, his chocolate coloured eyes were studying my expression. I tried not to concentrate on his warm body pressed against me and his purring tone that sounded almost seductive, I don't know why but I desperately want to run my fingers through his fluffy white hair and tangle them into it. He isn't making any attempt to move from on top of me. I wonder...is he enjoying this? WAIT what am I thinking, this guy is my best friend and flat mate, besides I don't even know if he is gay. Ok I had better try and move so this isn't awkward.

"Bakura... Can you get off me?"

"Nope" Friggin' jerk.

"Why?"

"You will only try to hit me with some other object so I am not letting you move...Simple" Fine I'll just push the jerk off of me instead. My hands connected with his hips in my effort to push him back. Next thing I know my hands are pinned by either side of my head. "I said no Marik, you would be wise to listen to me"

"Oh what are you doing to do if I don't listen? Trap me in your millennium ring? I'm so scared" I smirked at Bakura.

"No, I think I will just do this instead" I watched half in shock and half in anticipation as he leaned towards me so his lips were right about a centimeter from mine, I could feel his breath tickling my face and I could taste it on my tongue. I lent forward to close the last little gap between us and connected my lips with his. Oh Ra his lips feel amazing against mine, my hands reached out at their own accord and wrapped into his fluffy hair. Before I knew it he pulled away.

*BAKURA'S POINT OF VIEW*

I watched Marik's face as he tried to hide the hurt that I had pulled away. Truth is I pulled away because I don't know if Marik would be comfortable if it went any further. He doesn't realize how much I care about him. I looked at the Egyptian teenager who's hurt eyes stared at me, he was trying to also conceal the blush on his face.

"Why did you do that you jerk?" Marik shouted at me. "You can't just go around kissing people Fluffy it isn't nice"

"But Marik you kissed m..."

"I don't want to hear it" Marik interrupted me. He turned back to the video game and picked up the controller turning his back to me. I hate seeing him hurt.

*NARRATOR POINT OF VIEW*

Bakura walked up behind Marik and wrapped his arms around his waist. Marik tried to protest but Bakura planted a soft kiss on his lips leaving Marik speechless.