dirty

Dipper walks into the shack, snapping his fingers and making the blood evaporate off of his clothes. Smirking to himself, he turns the corner to run smack dab into Will.
"Ah! Will, why aren't you on stage?!"
"W-well sir, Mabel said I was done so I came to get undressed"
Dipper let out a sigh of relief when Will continued
"...But, I saw you...."
Dipper narrowed his eyes at Will, trying to keep his calm. "What do you mean exactly?"
Will forced his head down, already sensing the anger building in the brunette. "I saw you...and a customer...then a flash..."
Dipper's eyes widen in shock and anger, speechless. Will started to back away, getting a bad feeling about this scene.
As Dipper saw the small blue male hit the wall, he got an idea. He walked to Will, easily towering over him.
"Will? Do you like it when I'm angry" Will shrinks into the wall as he stutters out, "N-no sir..."
Dipper smirks and grabs the demon, bringing them both to his dressing room. "Then you will do exactly as I say" Will stares at him scared and Dipper brings back his hand to strike. "W-wait! I'll do anything!" Dipper freezes, a smirk growing on his face. "Oh, is that so~?"
The blue-haired demon nods and dipper picks him up, putting him on the makeup cabinet. "Shh...now be a good boy and hold still~" Dipper softly bites the others neck as Will shivers. "D-Dipper...what are you doing?" Dipper smirked as looked into the demons light blue eyes as he snaked his arm around the smaller waist. "Giving both of us what we want~" With that, he pressed his lips against Will's, causing the demon to stiffen and and relax into the kiss. Dipper chuckled as he noticed and began to run his hands down the little body. Will leaned onto dipper and moaned softly in his ear, sending a shiver down the larger's spine. "Will...do you want this~?" Will looked away and back at Dipper, nodding shyly. The brunette wasted no time in quickly planting a heated kiss on the others lips. Will hummed into dippers mouth, wrapping his arms around the largers neck. Dipper broke the kiss and looked down at Will's pants. "Now tell me little one, how are you feeling right now?" Will blushed, a light blue dusting his pale cheeks. "I-i feel h-happy..." Dipper chuckled and quickly unbuttoned Will's pants, a moan escaping the demon. Dipper smirks as he slowly rubbed him through his shorts. "Hmm...I don't know if I should do anything." Will widen his eyes, his erection throbbing under Dipper's slender fingers. "P-please sir...I need y-you" Will begged with big puffy eyes. Dipper looked at the sweaty young male and smiled. "Alright, I'll let you this ONE time~" Dipper snapped his fingers and the pair was transported to his room. Will landed with a soft thud on the bed as Dipper loomed over him. Will reached up as Dipper leaned down to deliver a fiery kiss. Dipper tugs at the ends of Will's shirt and pulled up as the small demon began to work on the larger brunette's belt. There was a click followed by a thud which left the two men one layer away. Dipper laid down and slowly kissed Will's neck as his blue triangle boxers were removed from his body, revealing a aching erection. Dipper guided Will's hands down his torso and soon both marveled at the beautiful true body of their partner. The kisses turned to soft bites. "O-oh sir, that feels wonderful ~" Dipper raised his eyebrows and chuckled. "You like the pain don't you~?" Dipper ground his hips into the smaller and bite at his neck harder, earning a dual moan from both. As he grinded faster and faster, he reached behind the pillow, searching for the cool bottle, revealing it to both of them. Dipper smirked as he said, "You might want to use this~" He poured the clear, cold lube on his hand, warming it up for his sensitive little boy. He slowly took his hand and rubbed up and down the demon's member, causing him to arch and grasp onto Dipper's hair, pulling. After a few pumps, the brunette growled and looked down. "This won't work!" He snapped his fingers and the little one was tied tight to the bed posts by his wrists. He purred looking at the sight. "Beautiful ~". Will looked up at his master, pouting playfully. "Oh sir...won't you make me happy and fuck me hard~" The other smiled and lined himself, both lubed before replying "Oh dear Will, there's nothing I'd want more~" Dipper thrusts his hips into Will, causing both to shriek with pleasure. The thrusts went faster and faster, pushing Will hard against the bed. "Oh master~!" At the name, the thrusts stopped and Dipper removed his mouth from a darkened neck. "What did you call me?" The demon looked away and mumbled "Master...". The word sent a shiver down his spine and he leaned down to whisper, "say it again...louder~". The blue haired blushed and replied "M-master~". A moan escaped the bigger's lips as he went back to sucking all over the neck and collarbone, creating dark black patches on his silky white skin and thrusting harder than before. "Master~!" He arched back hard, panting heavy and feeling the pressure. Dipper too began to feel the pressure and went faster, making the demon scream in pleasure and pull at his ropes. "M-master...I'm gonna cum~!!" Dipper slammed into will, growling. "Don't you mean, may I?" The demon panted, the pressure almost unbearable. "Master...m-may I cum...p-pretty please~?" Dipper let out a low moan and pushed as far as he could into his love. "Y-yes baby~" Dipper slammed in and let out his hot cum, making it splash between Will's thigh, who soon followed with a long, breathy moan. Will released hard, screaming "MASTER~!!" and falling back on the back with a quiet thud. Dipper quickly pulled will to his side as the two calmed their beating hearts. "I love you my sweet little blueberry ~" Dipper whispered to the other sweetly. Will brightened and replied "I love you too". With a final exchange of words, the two fell into a deep slumber, wrapped up in one another.