A Trip of all Trips

There I was sitting there facing my problems alone . It was like hell . I could hear the laughs and see the discriminations . I all started after the first bell rang

I came in early and sat at my seat quitely . Since the class swap I had no one to talk to . All my firends were in other classes . The old hag came in and he shouted "no talking or else ". No one dared to talk .

Out of no where Roy a boy in my class hit me I cried out . My teacher that old hag called me I went , I got two slap out of his belt . I ran out of the class in shame I went to the rest room crying.
I saw a little goat like boy . He had hairs running down his face not covering his eyes , mouth and a small part of his nose . He had goat like feet he also wore a pants a grey on to be exact .

He said to me "follow behind me ". I did as told . We went to the back part of the school when I saw him lift his hand and said some words . I saw something open then it looked like it absorbed him . I scratched my eyes . I amazement and went in . Yea I know i went in it felt right not that i got anything to lose not like anyone is going to miss me . I went through I saw my whole like flashed before my eyes from my birth to my parents death to the first day I met moved in with my new foster family . Who I hate they treat me like I am a toy that their tired of lime a heavy burden .

I heard the portal say something I shouted "what" it then repeated what it said . It shouted "are you enjoying your trip of all trips" I froze .

The portal then spitted me out ." How rude !!!!" I shouted in pain .

This is the end hope you guys like and tell yiur friends about it too xoxo kayon you can join the gramberrry family

I was really thinking hard about you know writing a story i hope you enjoy it . As I said I worked really hard on . Plus new parts are coming

Plus i now i am rushing but if you read this far can you please with cherry sprinkle on top give me ideas for her name .

If you reached this far please vote

Xoxo gramberry fan , twokaytwins