Awkward

(A/N!!! :"D THANKS YOU FOR DA 36 VIEWS ALREADY *cries* i feel so happy :D anyway, onto the story.)

Your POV.

I stared at sans and started to sweat. "U-um i-i...." I started to explain before papyrus cut in. "SINCE THE HUMAN HAS TURNED GOOD, AND HAS NO PLACE TO STAY I OFFERED OUR SHELTER!" Sans looked at papyrus confused and shocked, but shook it off fastly with a smile. "Yeah sure, whatever you want paps." Sans mumbled heading to his room. I closed the door quickly and just stood there awkwardly. "MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME HUMAN, I'LL GO PREPARE SOME SPAGHETTI!" Papyrus announced dashing into the kitchen. I slowly walked over to the couch and threw myself upon it. Observing the house, there was a TV with a sock beside it, a rock on a table, and a book on the table. Other than that it was pretty neat. I sighed removing my shoes and laying down. I yawned quietly. When was the last time i slept? Most likely never. I mentally noted. I feel asleep in a matter of minutes.

Papyrus's POV (wow never seen one of these)

I walked proudly into the room carrying a plate of my wonderful spaghetti. "HUMA-" I started before seeing she was asleep.  I squinted my eyes (?). I set the plate beside the human and sighed. It was about night time, so i skipped up to my room. As usual, sans was there to read me my story. It was my favorite one about the bunny. "Goodnight sans." I called out as he left. "night papyrus." sans replied.

and then i fell asleep.

Your POV in the morning.

I woke up feeling sick and stiff. I opened my eyes and saw the TV was on, and sans was sitting at the end of the couch watching it. I layed as still as I could. Papyrus wasn't around so it would be awkward to talk to sans. He just seemed so...off. "Your failing at trying to pretend to sleep kid." Sans pointed out. I groaned sitting up, i brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them. It was silent before sans busted out a horrible pun. "Did you get tired of sleeping?" I looked at him with the 'really?' face. He burst out laughing at his own joke. "What, can't take a joke?" he asked. "No, its the morning and i just woke up." I grumbled hiding my head in my hands. "Is somebody feeling blue?" he continued. I groaned again. "They get worse and worse." I said cracking a smile.  I frowned quickly and looked back at the TV. I felt him staring at me. I still felt guilty about all of the lives I took.

"Whats going to happen when they come back?" I choked out almost crying. I looked at sans who looked sad, angry, and confused. He shrugged sadly. I looked back at my knees and cried. sans just looked at you. what was he supposed to do? You were a killer. can i ever change? I asked myself.

No. was the only answer i got back.

-----------------------------------------

:3