Try to become friend with Girl Generation

After one week of Girl Generation moving to my class, i am jealous of their beauty and they are very intelligent. But my result for test is not bad and i got second in class, the first is Kai my classmate.

In the afternoon, i want to try to become friend with Girl Generation. I go in front of Seohyun and ask whether i can hangout with them and i also tell them that i like to sing and dance, i am the trainee of YG Entertainment. She agreed and ask me to meet them at the B block at lunch time after having lunch. I felt so happy and a little bit shy because they are very beautiful and they are from SM entertainment and i only the trainee of YG Entertainment. Also, we are in different company. 

Ding Dong Ding Dong..................

The bell rang, i quickly walk to the cafeteria and have my lunch before i go to B block and hang out with them. After 20 minutes, i finished my lunch and i go to B block and find them. I walk and walk, finally i find them. I can't believe what i see, they are dancing and singing!!!!!. I tell them that Seohyun let me hang out with them. They ask me whether i am the artist or rookies from any company. I tell them that i am the trainee in YG entertainment. They felt a little bit happy that i am a trainee of YG entertainment. They start dancing and singing " gee ". Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby...... they ask me to join them. I join them and they dance very well. 

Ding Dong Ding Dong..............

The bell rang and we go back to our class, i felt so proud that i can dance with them i hope i can be their friend. 

Seohyun P.O.V

I think Hyuna dance very well but she is the YG trainee and not SM rookies. I hope she can be the SM trainee. I want to be her friend. I think I should ask my boss , the president of SM entertainment that whether he can organize a interview for Hyuna. 

When the school dismissed, Seohyun ask her group members whether they think Hyuna is a good dancer or not. " Yes , Hyuna is a good dancer and her voice is great." Taeyeon answered. 

Taeyeon P.O.V

Hyuna is a good dancer and she is pretty, also her voice is great. If she become a trainee of SM entertainment, she will learn more as our dance coach and singing teacher are better than YG entertainment. If she practice every day,I believe, she will become a good idol when she debut. I should ask our boss to organize a interview for her.