Ch.3 Talk About Wedding Jitters

A Dangerous Method
Disclaimer: I do not own Prison Break nor its characters. Only Elizabeth Bennett*
Ch.3: Talk About Wedding Jitters
*Recap*
"Hey Eli" the man said to me I smile and begin cutting him a piece.
"Hey Lincoln".
Elizabeth's POV
I take the piece of pie and put it on the plate before handing it to the officer to give to Lincoln who smiled when he got the piece. Once he took a bite of the pie he closed his eyes and moaned.
"You make the best pies!" he said and I blushed "I am serious. The best!"
"How you been Linc?"
"Well... besides my life coming to an end soon." I gave him a look and just sighed "Good. Well, better in a way. You?"
"I've been great. Sam and I are still planning the wedding. Umm... haven't figured the date out yet. Really wish you could be there.There has been a dress that I really really like and it is gorgeous." I pull out the photo and show him.
"I bet you will look gorgeous in that." as he glanced at the photo "You know, uhh... I know I can't apologize for what he did to you and..." he was going to bring him up.
"Lincoln..." I stopped him "What happened between me and Michael was not your fault. You couldn't have known it was going to happen, and to be fair I haven't talked to him. When he came to get his stuff I placed all his stuff outside the bedroom and locked myself in my room until he left."
"I tried talking to him Eli. I did. We know Michael is stubborn." I nodded "I know I grew up with him." I chuckled "But you know I'm here to talk."
"VISITATION IS OVER!" a guard yelled.
"I guess I will see you tomorrow Linc." I stood grabbing everything he smiled and stood as I gave him a wave, which he returned and went towards the door. I grabbed the pie and walked towards the exit and walked towards my car. My phone started ringing and it was my friend Natalie.
"Hey, what's up?"
"Wondering if you were still coming to lunch?"
"Yeah. I am on my way just dropped by to see Lincoln." I pulled out of the prison and was headed towards my car when I got a call from my friend Natalie.

"Hey, Nat." I said cheerfully

"Hey, Jess called me and asked if we wanted to go to lunch, are you gonna come?"

"Yeah. I don't have to be home till later." I left the prison and to the place that Natalie, Jessica, and I go to lunch. Walking into the restaurant I only see Nat and sit down.

"Where's Jess?"

"She called and said she was almost here. She told me that her friend Mary who was at the bank got robbed today."

"I heard about that on the news when I was in the card but I switched it. What exactly happened?"

"Hey, guys..." Jessica comes in and places her purse on the chair and sits down "Sorry I'm late. I had to drop my friend off at the courthouse."

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah. She's fine. But Eli... There's something you should know." she stood and looks at the TV behind me I turn and see the reporter talking about the bank robbery and how no one was injured and no money was stolen. I turn back to my friends.

"Well that bank robber obviously doesn't understand what it means to be a bank robber." I chuckle but my friends don't they had their eyes completely focused on the telly I turn around again and see the footage of the robbery. The man turns and I am shocked to see who it was, the man who was holding a gun in his hand wearing a suit, was the same man who broke my heart. The man on the screen was Michael Scofield.
I know it may not seem as much but I have been under a lot of stress recently and my internet is not working so the obey thing I can use right now is my phone and tablet. But I hops you enjoy, just letting you know that this story is kind of a Elizabeth/Michael/Sara story. And there will be times where it will be Michael/Elizabeth and Michael/Sara please just go with it.