revenge shows our weakness

When I think about revenge. I feel myself selfish because weak person or selfish person always trying to take revenge from others. When you have enemy. Don't think about revenge because you will do the same thing that your enemy do with you but you can do a simple work that it will make him or her rued or feel sham. When he became rued or feel himself sham. He or her will come back to you and he will say sorry to you. If again he does the same thing again you do good. We have a good proverb said: do respect and have respect.
The meaning of revenge is Any form of personal retaliatory action against an individual, institution, or group for some perceived harm or injustice.
If I say my life story you will cry because I am afghan and I am living in Afghanistan. Unwise people kill my brother and my uncle and they are trying to kill all of my family. They are annoying my family because of that my family leave every thing and escape from Afghanistan to Pakistan but now we can take revenge but we know if we take revenge we will do the same thing that they do to us. Now we forgive them because it is better than revenge. Allah is merciful.
Allah always help us to have a great life. I am eighteen years old and I have this much idea to share my points and I know revenge is the worst thing in world. Wish you all great life and happy times and I want you all that please help poor people in Afghanistan , india , Africa and other poor countries and bring piece in this countries. We should make the world like heaven not like hall.
Please contact me to this number 00923410224868.
And this number is my viber also and help me to make a good condition for my people because my people see a lot of mishap.
My people have alot of enemy and they are annoying and killing us but we forgive them.

♥I love my family♥I love my people♥I love world♥I love all people in world♥

Please friends do respect and have respect.

Thanks dear friends!