The shower

"Harry, you smell gross!" Justin cringed, quickly sniffing his boyfriend and then covering his nose and mouth with his hand. Harry rolled his eyes, shoving Justin a bit. "You don't smell any better." The younger boy shrugged at that. "Maybe we should shower then? Y'know... Together?" Justin traced his finger up Harry's chest and to his lips, the seductive tone Justin was using causing the older boy's pants to tighten. Without hesitation, Harry placed Justin onto his lap and stood up, holding his lover in his arms. "Let's shower then." Harry whispered into Justin's ear, causing shivers to run down the 20 year old's spine. The 21 year old carried the small boy up the stairs and into their shared bathroom, flicking on the light. Harry set Justin down onto the counter and immediately started the shower. As Harry's back was turned, Justin decided to start discarding his clothing. Biting down on his lip, he lifted his shirt up and over his head, tossing it carelessly to the side. By the time Harry was facing Justin again, Justin was completely unclothed. "You're so sexy..." Harry rasped, looking Justin up and down and running his hands up and down his thighs. Justin blushed, placing his hands on Harry's shoulders. Harry undressed himself as well, then scooped Justin up and off the counter and into his arms once again. He stepped into the shower with his boyfriend in his arms as the water immediately soaked them. Harry set Justin down and pressed him against the shower wall, pinning his hands over his head. "It's been a while since we... You know..." Harry breathed in Justin's ear before continuing, "Would you need some prep this time?" He asked, holding up two fingers as Justin's breath hitched. "N-No, I think I'm good." He hesitated, but nodded assuringly. "You sure, babe?" Harry asked, Justin replied with a nod of the head and before he knew it, he was turned around so his chest was pressed against the wall and his bare ass was held against Harry's crotch. "I don't think you're ready." Harry chuckled, rubbing a one of Justin's cheeks before giving it a gentle spank. Justin whimpered at the short feeling of stinging, but was turned on to the max. "I'm ready, just be slow at first." Justin said, earning another chuckle from Harry. "Oh baby, you know I don't go slow." His thick British accent echoed off of the walls, sending more shivers down Justin's spine. Justin didn't even have enough time to think before his cheeks were spread apart roughly and his tight hole was filled with Harry's cock. Justin's eyes squeezed shut as a feeling of pain mixed with pleasure took over his body. "Mm, tight. Just how I like it. Good to know you're not sleeping around with someone else, right?" Harry grunted, slapping another one of Justin's cheeks as he picked up the pace with his thrusts, Justin just yelped. "I said.. Right?" Harry raised his voice, but Justin didn't find it scary or intimidating, he found it sexy and felt his cock harden up a bit. "R-Right." He whimpered, resting his forehead against the shower wall as Harry pulled all the way out of his ass, only to slam back in, but much harder, both letting out a moan. Soon enough, all you could hear throughout the house was the mixed moans of the two lovers. To Justin, the fucking felt like it has been going on for hours, when reality it was only about 15 minutes. Harry reached around Justin's waist and grabbed his boyfriend's erect cock in his hand, wasting no time in jacking him off. Justin's moans only got louder, Harry's thrusts only got faster. Harry's cock began to twitch inside of Justin, indicating that he was about to orgasm. Justin's cock twitched in Harry's hand, which meant he was close to his high, as well. "We'll cum together, yes?" Harry groaned, earning a nod from Justin. "3..2.." With one last moan coming out of Harry's mouth, the two were both orgasming. The end!

EVERYONE FOLLOW @temptbieber ON TWITTER SHE WROTE THIS STORY <333