Chapter twoo

-alices pov-
" yall are lat-...on time? Wow thats the first" kyle stated, kyle came up and high fived tony while jayy our drummer, jimmy our bassist, and connor our manager came up and gave me hugs, " alright guys i started writing a new song last night before bed but then i got writers block so ima need yalls help" i confessed to the band, "oki well lets just practice our album because we go on tour in 2 days, and to be honest i think we aren't ready just yet" kyle stated while waiting for connor to state the details for the tour. " i already have our bus waiting on the call for us, i hope yall are ready cuz we are going to warp tour with asking alexandria, memphis may fire, sleeping with sirens and pierce the veil, after all that fun we leave to go to the set the world on fire tour along with asking Alexandria, dying fetus, and front porch step." He said out of breath, me and tony jumped up and down squealing, we got funny looks from the others, " um whats gotten into yall?" Jay raised an eyebrow, " they get to see their favorite bands plus alice gets to see her dad and brother" jimmy says hugging me, " awesome well when yall are done fangirling and celebrating can we please get to work on practicing the songs for the tour" kyle asked annoyed "yea sorry..." I said walking up to my microphone while jay and kyle started playing.

---------------
------------
---------
------
----
--
-
Heyy loves im sorry i havent updated in a while ima try to every so often and i do hope my books good so far and yeaaa comment what yall think please
Stay beautiful