Chapter Two

Heyyyyyy! I'm officially gonna deticate chapters to peps who, well I don't know but yeah I'm gonna deticate some of them to you guys. I've never done it before so now's a good time to start. I ramble too much soo, yeah I'm done, enjoy...

AVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVA

"Elizabeth, answer me. You heard it right?" The man's voice was stern and rough, but still sounded weak and fragile.

"Yes, I did," Elizabeth said with a tone of worry in her voice. It was obvious that the blonde in front of her was less than pleased by her eavesdropping.

"Damn it. I wanted to wait a little longer before I told you this, but I guess it can't wait any longer. I might as well just tell everyone at once. Ugh, come on then. Let's go downstairs Elizabeth," his face was contorted and he gave of the feeling of frustration. It was in this moment that Elizabeth really wanted to know what was going on in his head.

~Elizabeth's P.O.V~
(Tell me if you want more first person point of views)

Poor sir Meliodas. He looks really upset. I wonder if it was from the man that had been in here earlier. I hope I didn't upset him, oh I really hope I didn't.

As sir Meliodas and I reached the bottom floor, all eyes were on us. It was hard to not notice them, but too easy to stare right back at them. By the time I had reached one of the stools by the bar, sir Meliodas was already starting to make his announcement.

"As the majority of you know by now, I'm part demon. I know that the majority of you don't trust me too much. And that's fine. But, what isn't fine is the fact that the ten commandments have resurfaced. Where you ask? Right here. In our own home. We need to be prepared. Its hard to tell why they appeared out of the blue, but I do think its in spite."

"Wait, in spite of what?" The giantess asked with worry laced through her voice.

"In spite of me. They've come to take someone very close to me. This means they've been watching, and they won't stop." Sir Meliodas sounded less than please having to answer the question. Things are starting to get crazy again. Just after it seemed like everything calmed down."Elizabeth?" Wait I haven't been listening.

"Uh, yes Sir Meliodas?"

"Stay by my side at all times. That's an order, not a request."