I get scared

Lilly's p.o.v

Home.... A place, I won't see until summer break. In one week I will be leaving to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry for my first year. So many things where going through my head, classes, my house, dorms, quidditch and a million others.
My family is mainly been consisted of Hufflepuffs and am sure I will be one to,just anything but Slytherin. I heard someone calling and I finally get out of bed.
I can hear that most of my family are already having breakfast.I live with my mom,cousin, and older brother, but currently my best friend is staying over. Me and her have been best friends sense two years ago, when she was seeing her siblings off like me.
"Rose-Lilly Jones come get breakfast before it gets cold!" My mom yelled. I ran downstairs, in my PJs to see my older brother, Sam stealing my food. He nearly choked on my food, he probably thought I would not come down for another fithteen minutes.
He ditched the food and started running. He knew I would never chase him, he was the fasted runner on his track team and I would never catch up to him. Sam was in his third year and was in Hufflepuff's quidditch team. He was was super annoying.
I searched for my friend or my cousin, I knew they were both up because I was sharing a room with my friend and my cousin gets up at freaking six o'clock on the weekend. They where in the front room, watching a muggle movie called Percy Jackson. I personally thought it was a crappy movie but they loved it.
I was planning on scaring them but my cat, Amber had already spotted me and was slowly making her way toward me. I tryed scaring them anyway but aperently they had already noticed me. When a turned back around I was nose to nose with my blond-haired cousin. I screamed, like always, and they both started laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world!
"That's not funny!" I cried. My cousin just left, laughing his head off. At the same time my mom had came in, wondering why I had screamed.
"What's going on?" She asked worriedly. "I herd someone scream!" I rolled my eyes, my mom was way over protective. I think she had some kind of mom powers because everytime we were doing something we shouldn't have,she somehow found us!
"Nothing, Jake just scared me again." I replied. Jake had a history of trying to scare people to death, and I was currently the easiest to scare in the house. Once, I had woken up in the middle of the night and he had put some freaky doll on my nightstand.
Well make sure he is ready,because were going to digon Alley to get your supplies today!" She told us.