adult crap

Willow's p.o.v

I just wanted to sleep today,but my parents insisted that we went to digon alley today. It was 7 o'clock and my parents where already up, my parents where frantically cleaning up before my "friend" came (when I say cleaning I mean them yelling at our house elf). My parents where friends with some people from the ministry of magic, and they happened to have a child the same age as me named Mona.
I hated Mona, though she was going to be in the same house as me, Slytherin. She was annoying and would follow me around like a lost puppy. I think she belonged in Hufflepuff, with the mudbloods and blood traitors.
I pulled out some clothes, not caring if my mom didn't like half the stuff in my closet. I walked downstairs and found a omelet and orange juice warm on the dining table. My parents where already waiting for me, talking about some boring adult crap.
When the noticed me they stopped talking and just ate there food. My parents where the picture of perfection, my dads black hair cut neatly, and my mom with her long silky auburn hair, fancy jewelry and everything. Me,on the other hand, I had my my frizzy brown hair in a ponytale, a sweat shirt and jeans.
I wondered when mona was supposed to get here? "Mother, father, when will Mona and her parents be here?" I asked. As soon as I asked that, the doorbell wrang, the ominous chime came seemingly everywhere at once.
"Why don't you go greet your friend, I'm sure she can't wait to see you." My father said. I don't think me or Mona are happy to see each other, its a hate-hate relationship. I greet her anyway, because if I don't, I will get in a lot of trouble.
I open the door, Mona looks like she got dressed with her eyes closed. "hello mona, are you doing well?" I said through clenched teeth. She said nothing and walked past me, completely ignoring me.
We were both sitting on my bed, silently. My mother walked in, dressed in her finest clothing. "Girls,get ready, we are leaving to digon alley very soon." She said.