Chapter 3:Friendzone/Help me!

Chapter 3: Friendzone/help me!

Justin and I cleaned her up and feed her.

Every time when Justin and I walk down stairs her dad is giving me a death glare.

I'm sure he doesn't like me but Justin's mom does.

"How are you feeling?" I ask her.

"I've been better." She says.

"Austin can i talk to you for just a sec." Said Justin.

I walked over and closed the door.

"I know you like her! And I'm glad of that but I don't want you hurting her. She's been hurt from her father a bunch of times" after that he covered his mouth.

Wait what?! Yivi's father has been hurting her ever since.

"Yivi! But why would he do this to her?!" I said.

"I really don't know why? But I want you to take good care of her." He said.

"Understood." I said nodding my head.

We went back in and yivi was laying there like a angel who broke its wing from saving her love.

Days past by and yivi and I really get along.

She put me in the friend zone but sometime soon I'm going to tell her that she's mine.

Yivi P.O.V

Austin has been there for ever since the accident.

My bones started to heal and I've been able to walk.

Ok maybe I have a little crush on austin but If I ever fall in love...

My dad will hunt him down.

Even kill him!

I don't want austin to get hurt. Neither Justin but I just can't help my self from falling in love with my best friend austin.

Austin stayed I our house for a couple of days to help me recover.

Then he had to leave before his parents get home.

"Call me sometime" I said.

"Don't worry I will." He said kissing my cheek and left.

When no one was looking my dad grabbed my arm and took me to the garage.

This is where he slaps me and hurts me mostly.

"Yivi.yivi.yivi... Didn't I tell you not to fall in love. Cuz if you do..." He took a knife a put it on my neck.

"I will kill every thing he loves the most. Even his family and you...." He said.

"You can't do nothing about it!I love him! Dad! Please don't hurt him! I'm in love with him!" This is my first time talking back to my dad.

His hand contacted with my cheek which sent pain rush.

He was about to say something but Justin's mom called him.

We both went up and see that she had cooked dinner.

"Yivi? What happened to your cheek?!" She asked worriedly.

I try to make up a lie for a real slap on the cheek.

"Justin was giving me sweet compliments and I blushed." I say.

I couldn't say the truth cuz dad was there and he would beat the crap out of me.

Until I realized Justin was there. Justin knew what was going on so he was ready if he was going to be asked.

When we finished dinner I ran to my room and closed the door behind me.

I cried on my bed. I wish austin was here to comfort me.