~Chapter Fifteen~

HEEEEY! GUYS!

Here I am, once again, feeling lost (I'm not feeling lost, it's lyrics from a song that I no longer remember the  name of. LoL) 

So guuys! How's it going? 

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Finally! No summer school for the weekend! =D

And guys, I LOVE YOU ALL!! You guys are soooo damn sweet with all your amazingly sweet comments about how great my story is and how I'm not losing my touch at all! =D You guys seriously make my day! And now I no longer feel as if I'm losing my touch! THANK YOU ALL YOU AMAZING LOVELY UTTERLY SWEET PEOPLE!! =D LOVE YOU ALL! =D

OH MY GOD!!! YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY!!! IT WAS SOO FUNNY AND THEN THE OTHER THING WAS SOOOOO FREAKKY!!

Okay, so yesterday after me and my friend went volunteering we came back to my house. We were home alone. So we get in and lock the door and everything and we go in. My friend goes into the living room and she calls her mom or something and I go into the kitchen and start making lemonade cuz u noe, IT'S THE BEST DRINK EEVVVAAA!! And so after about a minute later all you hear is my door bursting open. We both look at each other and say did you hear that? So I quickly run to my door and both the net door and my wooden orginal door are WIDE OPEN! I know no one came in because no one can run that fast without making any noise unless their vampires but I highly dout vampires would break into my house so I went outside and checked all around AND NO ONE WAS THERE!! Freaky right? My friend now thinks my house is haunted. LOL! 
After that my friend suggested that maybe the person went upstairs and I was like okay, lets go check and she's like I'M NOT GOING UP THERE!! So I drag here all the way upstairs and check all the rooms. When we reach my parent's room, I open the closet nothing was in there but I wanted to see my friends reaction if there was so I let out a scream and my friend, LMAO! She froze for a second before she gripped my arm extremely tight and let out an ear piercing scream! Her face showed complete horror and fear! LMAO!!! I LITERALLY FELL AS I LAUGHED!! It was effin PRICELESS!!! OH GOD!
And then...THE FREAKEST THING HAPPENED!! So twenty or so minutes later me and my friend are up here on the computer when someone rings the door bell and we both freeze. We're like who's that? Cuz the person keeps ringing the door bell. If it were either my mom or dad they have a key so they'd just open it, if it were my brother he'd be banging on the door completely impatient yelling at me to open the door so...I decided to put my ninja skills to action and I crawled over to the place on the floor above the stairs where I can see through the window on the door but the person outside can't see me. I didn't see a face but I saw a big guy in a red shirt and I was like I don't know you so i ain't openin the door. He stood there ringing the door FOR FIVE MINUTES!!! After I felt like he was gone i crept downstair and outside just to see him pulling out the drive way. He was heading the other direction from me but he was driving EXTREMELY SLOWLY! And then he stopped about a house down that's across from mine! I come upstairs and me and my friend look out the window and he's just sittin there outside my effin WINDOW!! How freaky is that! But he soon left. After five minutes. What a day. 

Aaaaannnnyyywaaays, chapter fifteen!! =D

Oh and onto the side is an amazingly awesome song called How To Be A Heartbreaker by Marina And The Diamonds! IT'S A REALLY AWESOME SONG!! I found it on the side of a really awesome book called Taming Kade! =D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->